What are ways to verify New Clients wanting an appointment with a provider?

What are any ways to verify new clients that want to set an appointment with a provider? Like myself. Some kind of background check or app or website or tool to do some kind of check on a cell number or persons information they give so that I can see if they are SAFE and no the LE or dangerous.

-Provider Payton
To my knowledge, there aren't very many ways such as what you have mentioned. Most of it comes down to references. I know of a playmate who goes an extra step when checking references. Even if the reference says he is safe, she still compares the cell number she has for the hobbiest against the cell number the reference has for the hobbiest. It helps insure that LE hasn't possibly hyjacked an Eccie handle. It isn't 100% but it is a step closer than simply getting an OK from a reference.

I also highly recommend getting some physical details from the reference about the hobbiest such as height, weight, tattoos, hair, build, etc. This will help you feel a little safer when the guy standing in front of you matches the description provided by the reference.

If you already do these things, then good for you. If not, then I hope these suggestions help!!

OH ... and if you travel, you should consider visiting the thriving metropolis of Tyler, Tx. I am not a Massage Only type of guy. But based on your photos, I think I could be??

BE SAFE!!
Yes, those websites do exist. There are quite a few options us ladies can use for running background checks, checking blacklist databases, etc using a handle, email, and/or a hobby phone number. Peyton, just check the provider powder room for more detailed info. :-)