my first account is broke

Not sure what happened but my first account, same name as this just not "2" on the end is not working. Everything is listed a private and I can not send or receive messages. I have not received an infraction either. The account is just locked for some reason.
So it's been over a week, and I have heard nothing back from the mods, and I have written to the "contact us" tab 2 times. Is there a reason that the account is still frozen?
No help? The mods are sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
This issue is still going on with my main account, and I have written to the main site tech support 4 times and to my areas mod, I was told that the issue would be fixed in about 3 days and we are close to 3 weeks. I don't even know what caused the first account to get locked, and I will be out of PA by the time this is fixed.
Hi,
When I upgraded my account to PREMIUM(2 week trial version) I couldn't access any posts or send messages. I have been mailing them for a week daily no one has replied me back. This is my second account created to Post a message if there are are any admins available and sort this issue.
Now I am have disbelief to upgrade to any premium version when one is taking care of this issue.
The $20 I have paid for the trial version now has gone waste.
I don't even know whether they could reimburse or provide me trial version again after the issue is solved.
I would like to request anyone of you to forward any mailing address to contact the admins or support of eecie site. I have already mailed the following address multiple times but no one has responded:
Dallas@eccie.net, dmcaagent@eccie.net, Websupport@eccie.net
So I just dealt with a similar issue. For me it happened right after I updated my email address.

The problem was - after updating email address apparently the site sent me an email which required me to hit some link to validate the new email. Unfortunately this went into my spam box so I had no idea, and I guess since I never validated the site just automatically locked my profile.

I was able to reset my email again which sent a new activation email and upon clicking the link my account is back to normal now.
  • Ricin
  • 07-20-2017, 09:23 PM
I am in the same boat as OP. My premium account is not working. I have emailed and chatted with Mods and no action. Please help!
  • Mokoa
  • 07-20-2017, 11:11 PM
The problem was - after updating email address apparently the site sent me an email which required me to hit some link to validate the new email. Unfortunately this went into my spam box so I had no idea, and I guess since I never validated the site just automatically locked my profile. Originally Posted by rideronthestorm9
^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Always be sure to check for the email from the system to confirm the changes you made. The link in that email is temporary and does expire. If you do not follow the instructions in the email within the allowed period of time (24 hours, I believe) you will be locked out. If you have too many browser windows or tabs open with ECCIE at once you will trigger a security protocol and will be locked out. If you get locked out the only option available will be to contact the Admins by email at websupport@eccie.net. In your email please specify your handle with the correct spelling. It is the only way they will be able to identify and assist you.