For Dilbert Firestorm ***** John is busted for prostitution ***

Be careful there Dilbert cameras are everywhere : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxE81qnECg
man, you're an ignorant fuck.

1. I don't do street walkers.
2. you're exposing other johns off of that link, they may or not be members here.
3. you can't even link youtube videos properly!!!!
Be careful there Dilbert cameras are everywhere : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxE81qnECg Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Look! It's Lube!!!!
Look! It's Lube!!!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And WHO might those " women " be that HE'S dropping off in the HEB parking lot ???????
Look! It's Lube!!!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
lol!! you're right. he unintentionally exposed himself!!!!
man, you're an ignorant fuck.

1. I don't do street walkers.
2. you're exposing other johns off of that link, they may or not be members here.
3. you can't even link youtube videos properly!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert you have exposed yourself -do you realize how many relatives I have in New Orleans? And just so i am not breaking rules is it ok if I call you Batman ? You know all super Heros have alter egos but you are not slow you see where I am going with this lol
lol!! you're right. he unintentionally exposed himself!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well if I exposed my self I guess no harm done right Batman ?
Well if I exposed my self I guess no harm done right Batman ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
He cries just like you Fat Albert.
Well if I exposed my self I guess no harm done right Batman ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
YOU'VE been " exposing " yourself as a LYING, stolen valor POS since YOU first started posting on here. and a CRY BABY wen things don't go YOUR way, with other posters OR the mods ! So, Ya, seArgent shitburner, YOU'VE " exposed " yourself ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU'VE been " exposing " yourself as a LYING, stolen valor POS since YOU first started posting on here. and a CRY BABY wen things don't go YOUR way, with other posters OR the mods ! So, Ya, seArgent shitburner, YOU'VE " exposed " yourself ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
And everyone knows you too scared to meet me in person - all the liberals know you are a gay coward lmfao - eat my shit scum bag
And everyone knows you too scared to meet me in person - all the liberals know you are a gay coward lmfao - eat my shit scum bag Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
WTF is the only Liberal who has tried to throw you a life line...but you just keep sinking deeper and deeper.

Just like my dick... it sinks deeper and deeper into your daughter's ass..

Ohhhhh that fat asshole is soooo tight..

When I wear her out I'm going after you second daughter...what was her name ??
WTF is the only Liberal who has tried to throw you a life line...but you just keep sinking deeper and deeper.

When I wear her out I'm going after you second daughter...what was her name ?? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I shit out turds larger than you - if you had a huge cock you would have some reviews by now - you and R.M should hook up you have no reviews and she is in dire need of some reviews
And everyone knows you too scared to meet me in person - all the liberals know you are a gay coward lmfao - eat my shit scum bag Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU LIE WITH EVERY POST HERE, seArgent shitburner. And YOU don't stand behind YOUR word, like a senior NCO of the United States Army would, when YOU told ME to pick the time and place for a meeting. Look At YOUR OWN WORDS IN YOUR OWN THREAD, Ya stolen valor LIAR ! YOUR homo buddies can think that global warming is real, that Al Gore invented the internet, that Slick Willy was " innocent " , that shrilLIARY " dodged sniper fire in Kosovo ", that odummer thought that #blackliesmatter, fudge packing each other is a normal way to greet a person and having a " job " in a gloryhole is something that should be respected in the " community " but that doesn't make it so, seArgnet shitburner !
And LUBE, why has EVERY restaurant in the Marbach road area that's offered an " all YOU can eat " buffet closed recently ??????? Prolly good that the Golden Wok moved to the other side of the highway, or YOU and the " girls " would have wiped them out too !

When I wear her out I'm going after you second daughter...what was her name ?? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Does it take a 50 pound bag of flour or a 100 pond bag of flour to " find the wet spot " as part of the "date " with LUBE's " talent " ? And do you have to " bring your own " bags of flour or is that part of the cost ? It's not an" up-charge " is it ? ! Is that " fishy smell " in the Marbach road HEB parking lot from his " talent " or from the Red Lobster restaurant by the highway . That's a store that's gonna be " black balled " by the reach around crew. Per assup : they DON'T have any supplies for gloryholes ! He never did say if it was HIM or LUBE or the BOTH OF THEM ( cleanup on aisle 7 !! ) that went looking for those supplies !!!!!