Gov. DeSantis: No place for ‘critical race theory’ in Fla. schools

• oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 11:24 AM
https://www.oann.com/gov-desantis-no...n-fla-schools/

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:25 PM PT – Thursday, March 18, 2021

Fla. Governor Ron DeSantis (R) banned “critical race theory” from being taught in schools in his state over its harmful political effects.here’s no room in our classrooms for things like ‘Critical Race Theory,'” DeSantis said. “Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money.”
DeSantis noted “critical race theory” is an unsupported set of ideas that stirs division within society. He added, he will implement a new program that will direct $106 million to Florida schools to encourage teachers and students to explore the real foundations of the nation.
“Part of the reason you have some of the divisions is because you don’t have a common foundation that all citizens are referencing in terms of understanding the American Revolution, the Constitution,” DeSantis stated. “[And] understanding people like Lincoln, understanding what we did in World War II, [and] fighting the Cold War. All these important things that are so important, some people — I think — reference. I think other people reference something totally different.”
DeSantis noted an additional $16.5 million will be given to teachers who are willing to elevate civics education in their schools.

'crt' is just 'racism' from teh DPST radical perspective - to divide america on racial boundaries and assert their control and hatred of Freedom and the Founding Fathers.

DeSantis is right to do so
hannah-Jones and the hateful race-baiters can go to Liberia and peddle their race -baiting there!
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 11:30 AM
Oh my....someone must have lost a job due to crt!
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 12:46 PM
CRT is just DPST racially divisive propaganda of Hate by Your wonderful hallowed hannah jones and other race-baiters - 'w'!
No place for that shit in any school!
How bout teaching a class on how to interact with Police properly and do what they ask. Dont resist and dont run!
DeSantis is the best governor in the country, by a lot. Noem is a distant second, even with extra credit for being hot AF.
DeSantis is the best governor in the country, by a lot. Noem is a distant second, even with extra credit for being hot AF. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Pretty good ones. I would go with Abbott here in Texas. Would like to see him run for prez in 24
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 02:54 PM
No place for that shit in any school!
How bout teaching a class on how to interact with Police properly and do what they ask. Dont resist and dont run! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to teach Police Officers how to calmly interact with the public or better yet be able to fire the ones who can not seem to?
Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to teach Police Officers how to calmly interact with the public or better yet be able to fire the ones who can not seem to? Originally Posted by WTF
Do you have any idea the training they go through?
Or better yet the pressures they endure daily?
Most of all these public instances could have been avoided if the perp FULLY cooperated!
Some of these punks are raised to hate the police! That there needs to change!
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 03:05 PM
DPST narrative and simplicity on view

Thank U 'w' - you are welcome to go get social worker training and substitute for a squad car crew of police officers any time.
Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to teach Police Officers how to calmly interact with the public or better yet be able to fire the ones who can not seem to? Originally Posted by WTF
Not if the parents did it, which mine, and everyone I grew up with, certainly did. We were a hell of a lot more worried about the aftermath from our parents from getting in trouble with John Q Law than the actual incident itself. We were polite as possible when the cops busted us at the park with an IC Pumper or riding our dirt bikes on the road, in hopes that they wouldn’t tell our parents because that’s who you actually feared.

Half of the societal problems we have can be traced back to the insane fatherless rate, especially in the black community.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 03:08 PM
Do you have any idea the training they go through?
Or better yet the pressures they endure daily?
Most of all these public instances could have been avoided if the perp FULLY cooperated!
Some of these punks are raised to hate the police! That there needs to change! Originally Posted by winn dixie
They hate the police because they have had no decent interaction with them!

This is a two way street.

Might even be a chicken or egg.

I'm not blaming one side or the other like you seem to be doing.

But to give the police the power...they can not then abuse that power.

It is like a shitty Mod.

But I do agree with you....you can't have a forum full of bambino's and lustylad's who hate Mods.
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 03:09 PM
DPST narrative and simplicity on view

Thank U 'w' - you are welcome to go get social worker training and substitute for a squad car crew of police officers any time.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 03:19 PM
Nobody said a cop's job is not difficult....but do not confuse a bad cop with cop's having difficult jobs.

That is wtf seems to confuse you Trump lovers!
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 03:24 PM
'w' - Please - put your own self in sync with the DPST ideology One espouses.

become a social worker and go replace the Police force in your own town.

as you espouse -

Defund
Disarm
disband
Destroy - all police in America as 'r.....'!!!

Or, - does One not as deeply 'believe' when One's own 'ass' is on the line???
Not if the parents did it, which mine, and everyone I grew up with, certainly did. We were a hell of a lot more worried about the aftermath from our parents from getting in trouble with John Q Law than the actual incident itself. We were polite as possible when the cops busted us at the park with an IC Pumper or riding our dirt bikes on the road, in hopes that they wouldn’t tell our parents because that’s who you actually feared.

Half of the societal problems we have can be traced back to the insane fatherless rate, especially in the black community. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

You are so right, and we all hope you don't get points from the mod. Kids without fathers loose a lot of respect for authority, even if their dad is a milk toast loser and drunk, as least he is present for them.

But it is worse for the bastards, (a true statistic - 80% of the black kids are bastards by the second definition):

bastard | ˈbastərd |
noun
1 informal an unpleasant or despicable person: he lied to me, the bastard!
• [with adjective] British informal a person of a specified kind: he was a lucky bastard.
• British informal a difficult or awkward undertaking, situation, or device: it's been a bastard of a week.
2 archaic or derogatory a person born of parents not married to each other.