coconut oil.........

I hear alot of talk about providers using coconut oil for massages...................I wanna know where to buy it??

Thanks!
The title of this thread made me giggle.... you and your coc nut oil

Coconut oil can be bought at the grocery store. its solid up to 72 degrees, but turns to liquid between 72 and 76. Or you can pick some up at a massage supply shop.
Try to find a local healthfood store (or witch shop).
They would food grade coconut oil.
  • R.M.
  • 01-01-2013, 09:40 AM
It will be in a solid form. Microwave it. I use a plastic container with a lid. Coconut oil is use for many other things also. I use it on my hair.
Nice R.M.
Don't forget to ask the client if they are allergic to coconut oil - some are.
Don't forget to ask the client if they are allergic to coconut oil - some are. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy

But wouldn't the allergic reaction make his pecker swell even bigger thus the fucktard would not admit to an allergy?
Coconut oil...ain't shit compared to GSO3...
One of the best also is JOJOBA OIL.

Completely odorless and not greasy.
Coconut oil...ain't shit compared to GSO3... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
what is that hon??
Don't listen to Wakeup, GSO3 causes brain damage.
One of the best also is JOJOBA OIL.

Completely odorless and not greasy. Originally Posted by bojulay
I use Jojoba oil as well. It is easily absorbed by the skin. It can be expensive, so I buy it online.
I use coconut oil on my hair. It's great for women of color who are going natural, lol seriously though...
but, I get mine at walmart for 10 bucks ... its pure .
Johoba Oil, can soak in to the body after several hours, which won't leave you feeling greesy all day long, and it washes off easily in the shower with soap, bodywash, or shampoo. It is very light and doesn't sour/stain your clothing/sheets (comes out easier in the washing machine as long as you don't let it sit for a long time - like days in the hamper days..). I've read that is as is close to your natrual body oils as you can find on the market. Best place to buy it is online in the gallon jugs. It last for years before it will go bad. And it is perfect for massage, since it has a great consistancy, and no smell!