Trumpf meets probation officer tomorrow

Trumpf meets virtually with probation officer tomr. This meeting will evaluate his remorse and mental welling and other things.
What a joke to have a felon running for potus. America was warned in 15 and 16. We quickly saw why. At least most people did.
Sounds like a waste of a meeting. Trump is not going to show any remorse and to be honest, I wouldn't either if I was in his shoes. It's not like he is the 1st person with high political aspirations who has done this.

Hell, do we even know how Marilyn Monroe really died? At least Trump didn't kill that Stormy skank to hush her up for eternity. Haha
Sounds like a waste of a meeting. Trump is not going to show any remorse and to be honest, I wouldn't either if I was in his shoes. It's not like he is the 1st person with high political aspirations who has done this.

Hell, do we even know how Marilyn Monroe really died? At least Trump didn't kill that Stormy skank to hush her up for eternity. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Too right, mate! ... No remorse!
Trump didn't do anything wrong.

... A meeting with a probation officer - or a VIRTUAL meeting
with a probation officer?? ... Which is it?

#### Salty
... A meeting with a probation officer - or a VIRTUAL meeting
with a probation officer?? ... Which is it?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
They actually serve the same purpose. A lot of my meetings with my clients are over Zoom or MSFT Teams. Since the Covid office closures, I think companies became so accustomed to virtual meetings that it is has become more of the norm now. The same info is shared so in person or virtual is really no big deal as far as people communicating clearly and effectively with no effect on ambiguity and/or clarification.
They actually serve the same purpose. A lot of my meetings with my clients are over Zoom or MSFT Teams. Since the Covid office closures, I think companies became so accustomed to virtual meetings that it is has become more of the norm now. The same info is shared so in person or virtual is really no big deal as far as people communicating clearly and effectively with no effect on ambiguity and/or clarification. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Yeah, I can understand that, Lucas.

Winn DID leave the word "VIRTUAL" out of the thread title.
No harm done though...

.... I don't think this probation thing has Trump
fraught with worry. ...

#### Salty
  • 500sl
  • 06-10-2024, 04:07 AM
Trumpf meets virtually with probation officer tomr. This meeting will evaluate his remorse and mental welling and other things.
What a joke to have a felon running for potus. America was warned in 15 and 16. We quickly saw why. At least most people did. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You pay em to fuck and he pays them to shut up. So you are the same, right?
Yours is a felony too
My uninformed guess is that the assigned probation officer will be the proverbial . . . black, trans woman with a Hispanic surname in a wheelchair.
On Sunday trumpf talked about vengeance and getting even.
No remorse nor any accountability.
I'm sure the probation officer will check the box saying...
Does not work or play well with others

Only 2 snicks here