Waited all night land morning for a sexy lovely lady to take my money

Is it usually this slow in San Antonio. I posted an ISO and no luck. A couple of responses it no one “ready now” or at least before gore check out.
A lot of the girls are getting their income tax checks.. so with their new found wealth, they can do less dates.
^^^ You mean most will not save it for a rainy day?
Well I’m here! ❤️
That’s funny lol......funny but true!!
A lot of the girls are getting their income tax checks.. so with their new found wealth, they can do less dates. Originally Posted by be-kind_rewind
I haven't seen that in year's. Alot of guys are Cheap here. Or not VeRiFiEd. A total Shit Show
My 2 cents
"alot" of ladies are moving to OH2 I believe.
I haven't seen that in year's. Alot of guys are Cheap here. Or not VeRiFiEd. A total Shit Show
My 2 cents Originally Posted by Jade1979
I would not normally do more than chuckle after reading your “total shit show” comment about local hobbyists, but after looking at your bio page pics I feel compelled to suggest that possibly the reason you are being contacted by “cheap” and/ or “unverified” hobbyists has more to do with the fact you are fat and unattractive than with any other factor. We locals do not mind paying well for quality and class, neither characteristic you seem to possess.
I would not normally do more than chuckle after reading your “total shit show” comment about local hobbyists, but after looking at your bio page pics I feel compelled to suggest that possibly the reason you are being contacted by “cheap” and/ or “unverified” hobbyists has more to do with the fact you are fat and unattractive than with any other factor. we locals do not mind paying well for quality and class, neither characteristic you seem to possess. Originally Posted by SARounder300
So being Fat is the reason? Your a joke. Everybody has a taste. I don't have to be yours honey. A lot girls got they price posted on OH2 so they offer me what they used to spending. Maybe you should go tell your mother someone who cares to listen to your opinion. You honestly think we attractive to every clients we see? Kiss my A!!
So being Fat is the reason? Your a joke. Everybody has a taste. I don't have to be yours honey. A lot girls got they price posted on OH2 so they offer me what they used to spending. Maybe you should go tell your mother someone who cares to listen to your opinion. You honestly think we attractive to every clients we see? Kiss my A!! Originally Posted by Jade1979
You are a beautiful woman, don’t listen to his disrespectful nonsense. He sounds like one of the reasons that some ladies experience a ‘shit show’. Keep doing you sweetheart, he definitely won’t be getting that opportunity