Starr's Crew

I have been trying to set up an appointment with a member of Starr's crew with no luck. I usually like to pre book a few days in advance so maybe that is the issue? Do they prefer same day bookings? Also should I text the number on her Twitter to see who is available or just what is listed on their provider page on tryst? Any input is appreciated!
I have been trying to set up an appointment with a member of Starr's crew with no luck. I usually like to pre book a few days in advance so maybe that is the issue? Do they prefer same day bookings? Also should I text the number on her Twitter to see who is available or just what is listed on their provider page on tryst? Any input is appreciated! Originally Posted by MissouriSteve
EDIT: Yes, Tryst is a good go to as well as the number in the ad for Twitter, don't use the main one on the static line, I made that mistake once, never heard back. Also look in the Encounters Forum and you can use those numbers as well. You're looking in the right areas for sure.

Will DM you.
They are a live in the moment bunch. Look on tryst and if you see available then they respond.
Twitter is helpful. @starrburst479
I have been trying to set up an appointment with a member of Starr's crew with no luck. I usually like to pre book a few days in advance so maybe that is the issue? Do they prefer same day bookings? Also should I text the number on her Twitter to see who is available or just what is listed on their provider page on tryst? Any input is appreciated! Originally Posted by MissouriSteve
You’ve got to be patient. I’ve fucked them all with the exception of Jenny (plan on it soon) and it does take some time. Believe me, It is well with it.
You’ve got to be patient. I’ve fucked them all with the exception of Jenny (plan on it soon) and it does take some time. Believe me, It is well with it. Originally Posted by Doug48
Who is Jenny? Thought I had seen them all LOL... except the hot new one from just a few minutes ago. About to set it up.
Who is Jenny? Thought I had seen them all LOL... except the hot new one from just a few minutes ago. About to set it up. Originally Posted by Gostik
My apologies. I meant Sarah. Just seen Samantha. I can’t wait to skull fuck the both of them.
My apologies. I meant Sarah. Just seen Samantha. I can’t wait to skull fuck the both of them. Originally Posted by Doug48
I have a date set with Samantha! Can't wait.

-A
My apologies. I meant Sarah. Just seen Samantha. I can’t wait to skull fuck the both of them. Originally Posted by Doug48
Samantha review coming?
Who's star and Samantha? I wanna see. Post a link
Shout out to the mystery man for the info. They are freaking hot.