Alert for traveling providers

If you are not following the local news, the Grand Jury reviewing the case regarding the Michael Brown shooting is expected to provide their decision on whether or not to prosecute. Officials are preparing for issues that will result. To give some insight, after the initial shooting back in August the was rioting looting and a Quik Trip burned down, follow by a militirization of police. Just a head up to keep an eye on the news.
Also ladies who do outcalls that do not watch the news might want to pay attention. It is really scary lately. Great post Rodimus
The word is that this won't be relegated to the Ferguson and north county areas although those are likely to be focal points. Clayton is a likely target as they have the county seat and that is where the grand jury proceedings have been ongoing. But with the tactics the protesters/others have been using it can move anywhere in a heartbeat, take care. Having been caught in one of the mini protests with a main street blocked I can tell you it is very uncomfortable. That they have been able to shut down businesses small and large in several locals shows how mobile and well connected they are. Probably checking social media is your best bet to avoid areas that are having conflicts.

Another byproduct is local business and expansion, that was already slow, is suffering. The perception is that this is a war zone with the media attention. Of course that isn't relegated to all local business, I hear that there have been several promotions from .20 B & G to .70 introduced on BP lately. That is if you are into that scene, do your research fellow hobbyist and providers alike.

Be vigilant and safe, Aces
thanks for heads up

everybody play & stay safe!
Looks like we are getting close. I'd be surprised if it went to the end of next week. Be sure to be safe and alert (hobbyists and providers alike).

You have some pushing for peace then you have a senator saying "you thought Aug was bad", so who knows what will happen.
Another byproduct is local business and expansion, that was already slow, is suffering. The perception is that this is a war zone with the media attention. .....

Be vigilant and safe, Aces Originally Posted by acescracked

Yeah and there are plans to boycott businesses over Black Friday weekend. Not sure what that is suppose to accomplish.
  • Atmos
  • 11-13-2014, 05:52 PM
When it comes down, if any girls need an extraction just say the word I do private and VIP security on the side.
Thanks sugar
I just wanted to say that I just saw on the News that they (the protesters) are planning to shut down the city of Clayton after the announcement. So for those traveling or doing outcalls keep that in mind.
If you plan to be out hobbying tonight (or the coming days/weeks), be alert and safe
This shit makes me fucking sick
now they burned a Little Ceasers....omfg thats awful!
It is sad that the hoodlums are doing this.

Michael Brown's parents do not want this associated with the memory of their son. They along with the peaceful protesters want to convey another message.
It is sad that the hoodlums are doing this.

Michael Brown's parents do not want this associated with the memory of their son. They along with the peaceful protesters want to convey another message. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy

That is up for interpretation. After the announcement, MD's stepdad (mom's new husband) was yelling on camera "Burn this shit down"
That is up for interpretation. After the announcement, MD's stepdad (mom's new husband) was yelling on camera "Burn this shit down" Originally Posted by Rodimus54
I just heard about that this morning - how sad.