Christmas wish list...best & worst gifts??

What is on your Christmas wish list??
Me--a Harley!!!

Best/worst gift ever recieved??

Me~~worst/fuzzy long socks...they wont stay on when I sleep!
Me~~best/an "I love you more" necklace from a special friend
To be free from my idiotic job during the time of your visit to St. Louis!!!!!
On my wish list: to be absolved of the obligation to give gifts or send cards... I hate Christmas! Bah, humbug!

Worst/best gifts: I can't say there's a worst. To me, Christmas is not about the spirit of giving... it's about the spirit of getting. And as long as I get, I love what I get.

Best: back in grade school, my mom gave me a volume of the complete Sherlock Holmes canon. I've worn that book out reading and re-reading it, and have replaced it twice, as well as gotten other versions of the complete Holmes. My second-best was a gift to myself: I found a complete series DVD set of the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes Granada TV series at a very nice discount from the list price.

Cheers,

bcg
Got to side with Murf on this one.
Ill be back to St Lou in spring!

all yall would be on MY list...at same time {wink/wink}
all yall would be on MY list...at same time {wink/wink} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ain't ever going to happen (even if I can ever come out of retirement, which most surely won't happen), because I am including myself out of that. Ol' bcg ain't ever cuttin' loose around other men (it's one of my neuroses).

And bcg don't do it with multiple wimmen, either (I just can't bear the thought of disappointing more than one woman at a time).

Cheers,

bcg
well I got an awesome "few days after Christmas" present...my daughter is getting married!!!! lol