I hate when cardinals play the Cubs.

Inevitably, every time the Cardinals play the Cubs hotel prices skyrocket to astronomical proportions.
Also inevitably, that's when a client wants an incall but never more than one client on that given day.
Smh
Just come to my place. (^_-)
Inevitably, every time the Cardinals play the Cubs hotel prices skyrocket to astronomical proportions.
Also inevitably, that's when a client wants an incall but never more than one client on that given day.
Smh Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot
That's the way it is. As My Great And Good Friend would say, "Learn to live with it, or die with it on your mind."

And as long as I'm being a prick about this... I went to St. Louis last weekend to visit my Dad and my daughter for Father's Day. Through Priceline (not the "name your own price" but their "Express Deals") I was able to book two nights at the Hyatt Regency downtown (the old Adam's Mark) for $55/night. A rate that would have been impossible to get except for the fact that the Cardinals were in Philadelphia, and the construction on the Gateway Arch site does kinda make the place a bit less convenient (and less attractive) than when they aren't working on the Arch grounds.

I'm not always lucky, but when I do luck out is is grand.

Cheers,

bcg
That's the way it is. As My Great And Good Friend would say, "Learn to live with it, or die with it on your mind."

And as long as I'm being a prick about this... I went to St. Louis last weekend to visit my Dad and my daughter for Father's Day. Through Priceline (not the "name your own price" but their "Express Deals") I was able to book two nights at the Hyatt Regency downtown (the old Adam's Mark) for $55/night. A rate that would have been impossible to get except for the fact that the Cardinals were in Philadelphia, and the construction on the Gateway Arch site does kinda make the place a bit less convenient (and less attractive) than when they aren't working on the Arch grounds.

I'm not always lucky, but when I do luck out is is grand.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

That's my point it's normally very reasonable. Without Priceline.
I hate it when the Cards let one slip away to their main competition the Pirates, TWICE, GRRR. They are struggling, to much playing time for the subs and call ups.

Go Cards, Aces
I hate it when the Cards let one slip away to their main competition the Pirates, TWICE, GRRR. They are struggling, to much playing time for the subs and call ups.

Go Cards, Aces Originally Posted by acescracked
This is the time of year I start wondering if the wheels are going to come off the wagon. Hopefully things will improve after the Some-Star Break.

Cheers,

bcg
Don't give Up On the Red Birds
Don't give Up On the Red Birds Originally Posted by sashalarae
Actually, I did give up on the Cards back in 2011, and you know what happened then:

So maybe you should want me to give up on them this season; they might just win it all again, just to spite me.

Cheers,

bcg