Adult theaters?

Are there any in the area? Open theater or booths?
I think Hustler in Washington Park does.
Larry Flynt's Hustler Club in Washington Park has both private booths and small theater rooms as part of their attached Boutique adult store. Pleasure Palace Adult Book Store in Brooklyn IL also has booths, and a theater room upstairs.
New Release has booths and 2 small theaters (really just a room with a projection TV) and is located in St Charles. The Pure Pleasures in St Charles and downtown both have booths.
links/reviews????

I like adult theaters if they are "clean"...lol...I know that most are seedy,but when I lived in Bend Oregon there are a few that are clean and comfy and can be tons of fun!
The Pure Pleasure chain of stores are clean and tidy in my experience at least as far as the retail part is concerned. The booths are in good repair and the locks actually work. Clean would be a relative thing I suppose. I wouldn't eat off the floor but I am not worried about my clothes being ruined if I sit down in one.

New Release has a slightly seedier feel due to the colors for the floor and walls. That said it is a reasonably clean space. The booths are not in quite as good repair but again the locks work. Same caveat on clean, I am not concerned about my clothes when I visit. New Release does require a $1 life time membership fee to enter, not sure why. I would note that New Release has vastly more discrete parking than anywhere I have seen in town.

Also for anywhere more unique experience check out Shameless Grounds coffee shop. They anywhere really a life-style friendly coffee shop with a free library for erotica. Decent food and fun discreteecorations. Located down by the Brewery.
links/reviews????

I like adult theaters if they are "clean"...lol...I know that most are seedy,but when I lived in Bend Oregon there are a few that are clean and comfy and can be tons of fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
My daughter lived in Bend for a few years. Went to visit her. Very nice town.
I've not been in the booths or theater at Pleasure Palace in Brooklyn IL in quite some time. I was given a tour of it by a dancer who worked the attached strip club next door when the place first opened and it was very nice then. The theater rooms and booths at the Hustler Club are ok from what I've seen. I'm surprised someone hasn't taken you on a little trip to the East Side to check out the clubs and places Dallas.
lol well I have someone interested already...so maybe I shall go next week when I visit...mmmm would be fun!