To those who suck and swallow

Ladies, for those of you who like to suck and swallow, I’m wondering. Has there ever been a time when the gent has gushed so much that you couldn’t contain it all, and if so… do you?
Lick it clean and continue swallowing?
That’s it, go no further?
Try to coax more out of him in a Round Two… or Three?
Lick it clean and continue swallowing!
Lick it clean and continue swallowing! Originally Posted by alexissweet69

Perfect response
Swallow, swallow... lick it clean.... and then suck it and lick it again.... look up in your eyes... and wait for you to shoot more down my throat!

Mmmm... I’m ready! Lol
Swallow, swallow... lick it clean.... and then suck it and lick it again.... look up in your eyes... and wait for you to shoot more down my throat!

Mmmm... I’m ready! Lol Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Dang, I think it's time for me to relocate.
I like to do blowbacks....thats where while Im sucking,Im also drooling back onto his cock then swirling and sucking it on his cock
I just keep on going always trying to get at least 1 if not 2 more out. I like em drained. And it never ceases to amaze me what incredible contortionists toes can be.
Swallow and never stop unless im made to, usually cuz its too sensitive lol
I like to do blowbacks....thats where while Im sucking,Im also drooling back onto his cock then swirling and sucking it on his cock Originally Posted by DallasRain
But DR, is there any left to share doing it that way? Thinkin' I'd like to find out!!
Mmm. A lady always saves some to share!
I do think it's very erotic when it is desired to be shared.
  • Lliks
  • 01-01-2018, 05:23 PM
To those who suck and swallow, we salute you��
Swallow and never stop unless im made to, usually cuz its too sensitive lol Originally Posted by ms.rogue

What a doll.

Great way to start off the new year for sure.
Lick it clean and continue swallowing! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Great answer. Wish I were in southern Cal
Swallow and never stop unless im made to, usually cuz its too sensitive lol Originally Posted by ms.rogue
I wouldn't stop ya.