Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

Another "win" for Trump; which is a big-ass cocklebur in Standing Stupid's pussy.

Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

"... [the U.S.] succeeded without massive infusions of ground troops, without accidentally getting into a war with Russia, and without inspiring a huge wave of terrorism in the West.

"... this is also a press failure, a case where the media is not adequately reporting an important success because it does not fit into the narrative of Trumpian disaster in which our journalistic entities are all invested.

(The Post and Courier)
Of course. It didn’t take Trump long to accomplish this. The US military killed over 70,000 ISIS fighters this year. I’m sure that’s a great recruiting tool. Come to Syria and die.
Trump didn't do shit, the US military did it.
Wrong, ekim. Trump uncuffed the commanders in the field. Odumbo made them sit on their weapons and ask permission for each reload. Try to keep up, chimpboy.
Wrong, ekim. Trump uncuffed the commanders in the field. Odumbo made them sit on their weapons and ask permission for each reload. Try to keep up, chimpboy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Keep believing that ekim, you make a perfect addition to the cluster fucks.
This is what Trump does.

You all butt hurt that John Birch isn't relevant anymore?
Of course. It didn’t take Trump long to accomplish this. The US military killed over 70,000 ISIS fighters this year. I’m sure that’s a great recruiting tool. Come to Syria and die. Originally Posted by bambino
Here is a more factual account of what happened.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/opinio...gen/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/opinio...gen/index.html
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your "factual" is complete and utter bullshit, M T Brain Socket. Your partisanly biased Clinton News Network was caught in bed with your dim-retard party, M T Brain Socket. What's factual is that Trump did in one year more than what Odumbo did in five, M T Brain Socket, and that's measurable in square kilometers, M T brain Socket.
ISIS was doomed to fail long before Trump took office. As a state, their funding scheme was smash and grab, with a little blood oil sprinkled on top.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/opinio...gen/index.html Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Nice article, but it is CNN, so it must be "Fake News"
Your "factual" is complete and utter bullshit, M T Brain Socket. Your partisanly biased Clinton News Network was caught in bed with your dim-retard party, M T Brain Socket. What's factual is that Trump did in one year more than what Odumbo did in five, M T Brain Socket, and that's measurable in square kilometers, M T brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump loves to take others credit. Maybe they will give him a Purple Heart for defeating them LOL!
Trump loves to take others credit. Maybe they will give him a Purple Heart for defeating them LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Trump's actions brought about a hasty end, unlike Odumbo's micromanagement allowed ISIS to be born and blossom, M T Brain Socket. Maybe you need a frontal lobotomy for mangling the truth, M T Brain Socket.

Wrong, ekim. Trump uncuffed the commanders in the field. Odumbo made them sit on their weapons and ask permission for each reload. Try to keep up, chimpboy. Originally Posted by lustylad

This is absolutely true. Trump took the gloves off and the results speak for themselves.

Chimpboy, aka Ekim the Inbred Chimp, has shit for brains.
Maybe you need a frontal lobotomy for mangling the truth, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There's nothing to remove or lobotomize. He only has a socket, nothing in it.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...s-obama-2017-7

Funny how many times he can take credit for others hard work.

Ironically one could give Putin more credit than Trump LOL!
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...s-obama-2017-7

Funny how many times he can take credit for others hard work.

Ironically one could give Putin more credit than Trump LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Funny how lib-retards go out of your way to denigrate what Trump actually did, M T Brain Socket. Even as your lame-ass article underplays the significance of allowing the military to do its job without micromanagement, it's nevertheless significant that they have to admit that that is exactly what it took to get the job done, M T Brain Socket, kinda like taking a fully operational car off the jacks in order to let it move forward when you accelerate ... and not spin its wheels in the air like it did when Odumbo was C-in-C.

"Trump has made small tactical changes to the anti-ISIS campaign, such as giving the military greater authority to call the shots on the ground ..."
A War Trump Won

[I]f you had told me in late 2016 that almost a year into the Trump era the caliphate would be all-but-beaten without something far worse happening in the Middle East, I would have been surprised and gratified. So very provisionally, credit belongs where it’s due — to our soldiers and diplomats, yes, but to our president as well.

(The New York Times)