Global Warming hits the US hard

The Great Lakes
I guess the solar panels are struggling right about now, huh?
Heck, what houses up in the north HAVE solar panels on?
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If I thought there was even a minuscule chance that you could understand climate change I would explain it to you. My Rabblts have more of a chance to understand than you do. Just let it be said that while your ignorance shows and you continue to make stupid jokes about climate change, the rest of us are trying to save the world.
If I thought there was even a minuscule chance that you could understand climate change I would explain it to you. My Rabblts have more of a chance to understand than you do. Just let it be said that while your ignorance shows and you continue to make stupid jokes about climate change, the rest of us are trying to save the world. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Your every post shows that your rabbits are your source for your "smart pills", Standing Stupid.
You thinck she will ever learn that the smart pills taste like shit for a reason...........
My Rabbits have more of a chance to understand than you do. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Do you boil them when you need attention, Alex?

Your every post shows that your rabbits are your source for your "smart pills", Standing Stupid.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Aren't you glad that Standin Shit explained it so succinctly?
Yeah, the boats are out in Erie Pa. People frolicking around in their bathing suits. Polar Bears are on there way.
Hey StandinIn(frozen)Shit ..... climate change happens 4 times a year, it's called winter, spring, summer, and fall, you idiot ..... and since Al Gore is leading the "Climate Reality Project", I don't need you explaining anything to me ..... with him in charge we're obviously all doomed .....
Hey StandinIn(frozen)Shit ..... climate change happens 4 times a year, it's called winter, spring, summer, and fall, you idiot ..... and since Al Gore is leading the "Climate Reality Project", I don't need you explaining anything to me ..... with him in charge we're obviously all doomed ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Al Gore like Hillary won a election and wasn’t declared the president, two of the most tragic events in our countries history. If it had been Gore and Hillary instead of Bush and Trump think how much stronger we would be as a country. We would still be respected around the world instead of laughed at.
Yeah yeah yeah Al Fucking Gore won the election ..... and he invented the internet, too! ..... while we're at it let's give him credit for inventing climate change, too ..... and poor Al doesn't realize the whole world is laughing at him ..... what a tragic event that must be for him .....
A scientist on PBS explained it as a weather event. Said there was a difference between climate change and weather.
LOL