Looking for my sugar Daddy is you in here

Hey Guy Hard workin young lady about to start my classes here soon hopefully i can be one special guy lady but with my hours of work and school some what make is it hard for me to break free....

Work,College and everyday life leave me little time to deal with the social networking of a relationship and pros of the hobby.. A sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationship seems to be the in between of the two.. (based on what i know)
So here is kind of what I am looking for. If the following arrangements seem to interest you, check out my profile and give me a shout! (;Don't be shy cause at time i am...
I like man that have a understanding of life,Sweet upscale, educated gentleman with an upbeat personality
About 2-3 visits a week (potentially more)
An understood financial agreement (monthly)
More than just sex!!! Ocassional dinners and outtings
A BOND! I want you to feel comfortable with me, as well as I with you!
Shit.... Me too.....
Same
Super Same
Sameee lol
In other words.
You want a steady client while seeing other clients and make more money

Been done a million times here

Not sure why people still advertise for a sugar daddy on a hooker site.

Hookers are primarily focused on getting fast money and money at every meet.

When a hooker says they want to be a sugar daddy it means that they want a monthly salary up front for so many meets. Then when dinner or a trip come around they want a weekend rate along with all expense paid vacation. Mainly because they are losing money being with a daddy.

The guy is normally treated as a walking ATM.

I know I always get slack for posting negative and all the girls will say that (Why wont she get paid for the weekend, she is losing money being with a daddy) but I can assure you, this is not how it works.

There has never been a successful case of a hooker being with a sugar daddy that lasted more than a few months.

No self respecting daddy will be with a hooker while she is still hooking.

Think of going to an outing with him and a co-worker just paid 200 to fuck you the day before.

Sorry ladies, wont happen.
Ive been looking for a SB in Michigan. Harder to find then one would think.
Likewise
Ive been looking for a SB in Michigan. Harder to find then one would think. Originally Posted by engrguy
You are not looking for one then.
Ive been looking for a SB in Michigan. Harder to find then one would think. Originally Posted by engrguy
Seekingarrangements.com
Lots of stupid hookers on that site too.
Try real life.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-07-2018, 05:32 PM
I totally lol'd at "is you in here"...

There has never been a successful case of a hooker being with a sugar daddy that lasted more than a few months. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I disagree.
I worry about what college admits people without any grasp of proper grammar.
I totally lol'd at "is you in here"...

I disagree. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Of course you do.

Yet, here you are.
All hookers that go sugar baby way go back to hooking.