What Do you like about Eating Pussy or Giving Head ?

• Lia88
  • 01-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Everybody has Different Reasons. Mines is i Like the Moaning, The Way it feels Going in && out my Mouth, The Enormous amount of spit it makes && the way it makes my Pussy jump when i feel your about to come. I Absolutely love that Shit.

So what's Yall Experience
I like touching a clit with my younger and feeling it respond to my touch. I also like the way the lips swell and the taste (most of the time) of the pussy juice. I also enjoy making it squirt and hearing the owner cum while I’m enjoying it!
I really like 69 cause I get some attention at the same time. This is probably my favorite activity!
I love eating pussy because of the aesthetics...It is just perfect...the smell and taste are more satisfying than anything else. I like to start slowly by smelling it and then lightly licking it....and once I have a taste, I find it difficult to remain a gentlemen.
I love sucking cock... always have! When I was married, I’d beg my husband to let me be on my knees sucking him!
I love the way a cock feels in my mouth! Love the taste! Love the idea of relinquishing control and giving it to my client. Letting him use my mouth and then finishing all over my face or down my throat! Sooo hot!
I love eating pussy. Your most private and sensual area against my mouth. Your smell and your taste engulf me, and all that matters is giving you pleasure while I drown in your sensuous body.

I love it!
DATY means chewing is required.
  • Lia88
  • 01-10-2018, 05:56 PM
No. Chewing is not required lol at least for Me.
Are any of you at all afraid of catching a disease?
No. Chewing is not required lol at least for Me. Originally Posted by Lia88
Chewing the kitty like jerky gets the ladies excited.
  • Lia88
  • 01-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Chewing is not for me lolol but There’s something that seems so submissive about it, but in reality, you’re the one in control of his/her pleasure. There’s always a very specific moan I get about 5 seconds in where I can tell he has relaxed and is in full on pleasure mode and it’s all because of me. That is such a good feeling. It's my thing lol.
  • 01-10-2018, 07:03 PM
I enjoy and love eating a good woman's pussy! Love the taste and fragrance of clean pussy. Giving her pleasure is such a turnon, once she gets her rocks off, then it's my turn...
Prefer bare pussy, but furry is good too!
I love chicken and we know what it taste like. Now if it smells like tuna it's head only that night
I love the feeling a clit swelling with my tongue, the lips swelling, the seeet taste, and her wetness��
Chewing the kitty like jerky gets the ladies excited. Originally Posted by pyramider
You need to go back to pussy eating school.
The response