Super Bowl 2018! Who’s going?

Hey all. I will be traveling to Minneapolis for this years Super Bowl. Who’s going to be there and what are your plans? I’m not a cold winter person but I am looking to have a blast not to mention indulging at THE MALL OF AMERICA!!!
Not as long as they kneel during the anthem!
hmm what bothers you about the players kneeling? Do you think they are worshipping or praying to the anthem?
Tim Tebow spent a fair amount of time kneeling on the football field
Getting back to the original question:
Vikings & Pats.

No not going but these two teams are
Kimber Rose I will not engage in a conversations that elementary students know the answer and how the flag is properly honored!
And omegaman422 Tim Tebow has nothing to do with this subject why try and change it?
Hope you have fun, but be careful. It's well known that law enforcement does not particularly care for our community and goes to great lengths during sporting events to single out hard working providers under the guise of illegal trafficking.

That said Patriots v. Vikings.
Tebow was honoring god. ..maybe the kneeling football players were too.
Vikings & Pats.

No not going but these two teams are Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
One out of 2 ain't half bad.

And I might as well add to the OP's question... Guess the Vikings aren't going!
Vikings & Pats.

No not going but these two teams are Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thanks for your input Monique. I root for the home team which is cowboys but besides that, I have a special love for Patriots and Eagles. Just because I see that they always give us a run for the money hehe hope that doesn’t turn any die hard cowboy fans off. I don’t know much about football but I have noticed the stiff competition which always makes the games more interesting anyways IMO

Kimber Rose I will not engage in a conversations that elementary students know the answer and how the flag is properly honored!
And omegaman422 Tim Tebow has nothing to do with this subject why try and change it? Originally Posted by tinman483
LOL I was a little lost at first but I admittedly don’t keep up as much as I should. I totally forgot about certain teams not kneeling for the National anthem which is ok I guess. I just don’t quite understand the true meaning behind it. Nevertheless I think the controversy adds interest.

Hope you have fun, but be careful. It's well known that law enforcement does not particularly care for our community and goes to great lengths during sporting events to single out hard working providers under the guise of illegal trafficking.

That said Patriots v. Vikings. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Thanks Ryan! Believe me I am treading lightly. No BP or SW for me lol and I have been screening extensively hehe fun times! Although I am curious if it would be more lucrative to dance there versus hobby or maybe both? Dk I’m just not familiar with the few SC they have in MN and the ratings aren’t great..
Kimber I don't think they know either! LOL

omegaman422 yea your key word is 'maybe'?
But back when Tebow was kneeling recall how much the media had their panties in a wad because they knew he was honoring God! They are supporting this! WTF?
Oh I see now.. Wow people sure know how to take the fun out of everything and put politics in anything!

EDIT: Not implying you guys. I know you all are here for fun. I’m speaking of the football powers that may be lol
I took a knee so couldn't go
Minnesota in February? No fucking way for any reason.
So Kimber now this is politics!
The NFL just rejected an ad a veterans attempted to buy on SB Sunday asking everyone to stand!
How does any one understand that? Not I!