Robot Sex Androids from Alpha Draconis

What if there were sex robots form Alpha Draconis that could also time travel their way to Earth that had artificial assholes that guys could insert their genitals inside of? When they cum, it would go into a cooled sack and stored for later use. Do you think this would put providers out of business? What if the sack they used to store the semen was then used to create clones of the clients, and they spawned these clone babies in order to build an army to take over the whole world? Would this eventually lead to the next evolutionary leap of mankind? What if being raised by robotic beings who had knowledge of time travel created super genius clones that began developing nukes? Would this lead to a third world war? As soon as the first time machine is developed, these time travelers will start materializing out of nowhere. It's predicted that this technology could become available within the next three years. What if one of the time travelers happened to be a sex android and then started collecting semen? Would you leave the hobby? Thoughts?
Just doubled the size of my "ignore" list, as "yitzchak" joined "rawdog" thereon. I expect the ECCIE experience will be considerably improved.
Rawdog and I have one other thing in common.
I miss getting high
I miss getting high Originally Posted by NolaScofflaw