I wondered why Nikki Haley was acting like Trumps whore, It’s because she is!

So President pussy grabber has been grabbing Nikki Haley pussy as she submits to him to help her political career. We have a president who is using his status as president to offer women positions in our government for sex. Everything makes sense now because it was curious how Nikki Haley became a Trump lap dog whore so quickly, she was blowing Trump at the least and then probably peeing on him as she fed her political ambitions and satisfied his fetish.

The Dossier is turning out to be 100% accurate, the Trump Presidency is crumbling in real time. Enjoy the show!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Your a strange dude Dilbert, you never have anything to say other than insults, that’s usually a sign of insecurity, you doubt your own self worth, usually a person with this psychosis just has to realize he does have worth, in your case though I think you might be right.
So tinydick, how long have you had a crush on Nikki Haley?

Your a strange dude Dilbert, you never have anything to say other than insults, that’s usually a sign of insecurity, you doubt your own self worth, usually a person with this psychosis just has to realize he does have worth, in your case though I think you might be right. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I'm not so strange. assup is definitely strange in his on way!

you don't have anything interesting for me to comment as all your comments are vapidly stupid to the point of absolute moronicus.

so, as result, you're getting insults from me.
No. You’re right, BONE PLUG ... there are LOTS Alf posters here who LOVE DICKS.

But most of them are women.
No. You’re right, BONE PLUG ... there are LOTS Alf posters here who LOVE DICKS.

But most of them are women. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
alf?