Hobbying on a cruise ship?

I’m going solo on a cruise soon... is there a way of finding any on a ship? I wish there was a “provider app” that showed proximity to a provider... I guess technology hasn’t made it that far yet..
  • Old-T
  • 01-21-2018, 08:47 PM
I have brought my own at times, but I expect in general it would be very hard for a lady to just go with the hope of covering her expences.
I’m going solo on a cruise soon... is there a way of finding any on a ship? I wish there was a “provider app” that showed proximity to a provider... I guess technology hasn’t made it that far yet.. Originally Posted by nephalim
This is just an idea. I've never done anything like this, but I am not saying I wouldn't. If you're going on a Singles Cruise chat it up with a girl who looks like she might be game and simply make her an offer. Use good tactics don't be sleazy or crude, ya never know. Then again if you have some game you might be able charm a babe out of her panties. If it's not a singles cruise look for the dorkiest guy on the ship with a reasonably hot wife ask him if you can fuck his wife it's a good chance he's a cuckold and he might be delighted that you asked, lol.

Jim
You'd likely be better off just getting some before you start the cruise. If things go sour there's no escape from it. What if a hobbying husband gets wind of her (his hobby instincts could be tingling)? Now he's making offers to her, cockblocking you and your "great idea." What if you get bored with her after a couple days?

Just saying.
...If you're going on a Singles Cruise chat it up with a girl who looks like she might be game and simply make her an offer. Use good tactics don't be sleazy or crude, ya never know. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Trying to envision how one could smoothly suggest pay-to-play to a complete stranger. I've heard many suggest such but I've never heard any suggest how it's done.
I’m going solo on a cruise soon... is there a way of finding any on a ship? I wish there was a “provider app” that showed proximity to a provider... I guess technology hasn’t made it that far yet.. Originally Posted by nephalim
Sliding slightly off-topic, I wonder if anyone from the aspd cruise is still around. The stories and drama
Why are you going on a cruise by yourself? If you know a FUCKING WHORE well enough, she might be willing to go with you, if her expenses are paid, and if you find her some clients on board. Slang that pussy out.
bring your provider...I'm sure for the right price.So is this a single cruise?
Trying to envision how one could smoothly suggest pay-to-play to a complete stranger. I've heard many suggest such but I've never heard any suggest how it's done. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Its called having game.
Trying to envision how one could smoothly suggest pay-to-play to a complete stranger. I've heard many suggest such but I've never heard any suggest how it's done. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Well first offer her $1000 for sex.
If she says yes, offer her $10.
If she gets angry and says "What do you think I am?"

Answer: "We both know what you are, we are just negotiating price!"
Its called having game. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think more alcohol the better the chances
I have taken one cruise a long while ago, and scored twice on the week long cruise. The first time occurred after dinner. Typically on a cruise ship you dress up for dinner. I wore a suit and tie. Our dinner time was 7pm to 9pm and after dinner was dance lessons followed by dancing.

On this trip there were lots of single women who were vacation (Alaskian Cruise) with their elderly parents and the 2nd night one 50 something women kept close to me. We danced several times and one thing led to another before we fell into her bed. We had Civi sex for the next two nights.

The last night on the ship I found my way to the bar and sat down next to a 20 something women. After a short time talking with her I recognized her as one of the maids who cleaned our rooms. She was from a Russian block country and was trying to make cash in order to go to college back in her country. That led to me asking how bad did she want to make some fast cash over the next hour? As soon as I said thst her hand was high up on my thigh. I paid her a low USA provider rate (For the time) to spend the next hour with her.
Good for you!
And of course you have your ports of call. Any time you get off the ship, you should be able to find someone halfway decent for cheap.
Find a cabin maid and get 2 one hundred dollar bills out when she comes to clean your room.

She will close the door if it is a yes.
Never had one not close the door.

Just dont ask for sex, put the money on the dresser as she watches and look at her.