Republicans Cave, Trump Remains AWOL, Democrats Win The Day For America!

Thanks to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for winning the battle against Republicans and the Trump Shut Down. DACA is in the works now, CHIP is good for 6 years and Mueller is on the way! God Bless America!
Mods, please merge StandinShit's threads. Thanks.
trump won again
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2018, 12:18 PM
trump won again Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What did he win?

A wall?

More illegal immigrants have fled the country in the last 5 years than entered. What's he want to do, wall the ones here in?
Maybe Schumer caves because of this:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/21/p...nal/index.html

Their congressional poll lead is cut in half. And the tax cuts haven’t kicked in yet. Schumer was doing his Kamikaze best to take the Dems down with DACA over the military and American citizens. I hoped he would stay out. I’m sure the idiot Pelosi wanted to keep it closed while she dined in fancy restaurants.
Maybe Schumer caves because of this:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/21/p...nal/index.html

Their congressional poll lead is cut in half. And the tax cuts haven’t kicked in yet. Schumer was doing his Kamikaze best to take the Dems down with DACA over the military and American citizens. I hoped he would stay out. I’m sure the idiot Pelosi wanted to keep it closed while she dined in fancy restaurants. Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe assup and the reach around crew should send some of their " vintage " dingleberry wine to Nattering Nancy to have at her next taxpayer paid-for feast ! She can swill a CASE all by herself. Just make sure not to invite shrilLIARy if there are any big screen TV's in the restaurant !!! :wav etowel2:
What did he win?

A wall?

More illegal immigrants have fled the country in the last 5 years than entered. What's he want to do, wall the ones here in? Originally Posted by WTF

The "perfesser" sittinginhisownshit does know that the Dimbocrats caved right? Funny how they found the necessary votes after the Ameican people said beyond a doubt that this was the Schumer Shutdown.
The "perfesser" sittinginhisownshit does know that the Dimbocrats caved right? Funny how they found the necessary votes after the Ameican people said beyond a doubt that this was the Schumer Shutdown. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
+ 1 !
Not just an idiot, but a delusional idiot.
The "perfesser" sittinginhisownshit does know that the Dimbocrats caved right? Funny how they found the necessary votes after the Ameican people said beyond a doubt that this was the Schumer Shutdown. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
What the Democrats accomplished during the Trump Shutdown !

Trump couldn’t travel to Florida for his 1st year celebration fundraiser saving the taxpayers money and costing Trump fundraising money.

Trump looked like a idiot sitting in the Oval Office at a empty desk with his MAGA hat on.

The CHIP program was renewed for 6 years.

Schumer made McConnell pledge to take on the DACA problem immedistely and gave him 3 weeks to solve the problem.

All we gave to McConnell was a 3 week extension.

It looks like the great deal maker isn’t Trump it’s Schumer.
What the Democrats accomplished during the Trump Shutdown !

Trump couldn’t travel to Florida for his 1st year celebration fundraiser saving the taxpayers money and costing Trump fundraising money.

Trump looked like a idiot sitting in the Oval Office at a empty desk with his MAGA hat on.

The CHIP program was renewed for 6 years.

Schumer made McConnell pledge to take on the DACA problem immedistely and gave him 3 weeks to solve the problem.

All we gave to McConnell was a 3 week extension.

It looks like the great deal maker isn’t Trump it’s Schumer. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Your own people are calling it the Schumer Sellout you fucking idiot.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...s-angry-357268
Your own people are calling it the Schumer Sellout you fucking idiot.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...s-angry-357268 Originally Posted by bambino
They say that because they think they could have gotten more, maybe they would of gotten more but they did just fine as is, I call it the McConnel Meltdown.
They say that because they think they could have gotten more, maybe they would of gotten more but they did just fine as is, I call it the McConnel Meltdown. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
People call you an idiot. Because it’s true.
People call you an idiot. Because it’s true. Originally Posted by bambino
People called Albert Einstein a idiot until he wasn’t. Call me what you want but one day you will know I was right.