URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....c/720789321175
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: South Glenstone
Activities: LFK FIV HJ
Hair Length and Color: Longer Auburn
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, Thick but not BBW with large breasts. Pics are way off. Either too old or fake. Has thick glasses that never left her face.
Recommendation: No
Damn..thats pretty bait and switchy.
I would have walked out as soon as she opened the door. I'm so tired of the bait and switches, first couple times I bailed on a girl I kind of felt bad but now it doesn't bother me at all and I actually look forward to the angry messages after I'm gone.
She will be attractive enough for most people. Not at all what the pictures show. She's a 5 out of 10, better if you like them thick. She's got a clean appearance and good hygiene. Very little personality or reason to book for a full hour. But performance in bed is solid enough that if you're needing a cheap half hour you can do much worse. I'd take her over a hotel 6 hookup, but after a HE massage appointment.
I don't mind so much if the pics don't reflect reality, but I do mind if the activities don't match up to what was advertised. I've been in situations where neither of us had a cover, either I got a bbbj or I left. I'm not sure if I would have stayed for a hand job.