Yoga Is A Fantastic Way To Stay In Shape. Check Out My Downward Facing Dog!

When it comes to hobbying, keeping yourself in good physical condition is SO important. I enjoy yoga because it helps increase my flexibility, and kegel exercises to keep my pelvic floor muscles extra strong.

I figured I would post a few pictures of some of my favorite yoga poses, because it's just the right thing to do.

Ladies and gentlemen, what are some ways that you stay in your best shape to hobby?

gah
Great Yoga poses Vannah and GREAT ASS. Nice and natural buns. Somebody get her a foot long lol. There's Nothing like the real thing baby. You just inspired me to open this yoga starter kit I've had for the last 3 months .
Damn Vannah...
Flexibility is hugely important.
As for that downward-facing dog of yours, Vannah, all I can say is ... Woof!
Very nice. You do seem to be in great shape and quit flexible. Wow!!
Namaste ��
Y'know, I've been wanting to add a little flexibility training to my workout routine. Perhaps you would be interested in some one-on-one lessons, Miss Vannah?
You look wonderful Vannah. Thank you for posting your new pics.
Thank you for posting these pics, AWESOME!!
Thanks! I'm so glad y'all like them!

Perhaps I could be a yoga instructor during the day and a provider at night. I almost forgot to include that I love long walks for getting in my cardio.
Great Yoga poses Vannah and GREAT ASS. Nice and natural buns. Somebody get her a foot long lol. There's Nothing like the real thing baby. You just inspired me to open this yoga starter kit I've had for the last 3 months .
Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Thanks, Dahlia! Glad I could inspire you to try something new!
When it comes to hobbying, keeping yourself in good physical condition is SO important. I enjoy yoga because it helps increase my flexibility, and kegel exercises to keep my pelvic floor muscles extra strong.

I figured I would post a few pictures of some of my favorite yoga poses, because it's just the right thing to do.

Ladies and gentlemen, what are some ways that you stay in your best shape to hobby?

Originally Posted by Vannah
I LOVE this post, Vannah, and the pics!!! I started doing Yoga a few months ago and I have to say, it was one of the best decisions I ever made!
Thank you, beautiful! If you happen to take any sexy pictures of your yoga poses, you should definitely feel free to post them. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see them!
Beautiful !