Hard to believe

So I’m going to Dallas in a couple of weeks for work. So I went to eccie Dallas just to look around. and full Bareback is offered there a lot. Even at Amps.
WTF?
These folks are playing with fire?

Why so popular there vs. other places. It’s a big no no here in Arkansas.

I’m sure it happens with regular etc.. here but to openly advertise it?

Am I crazy thinking this is nutts?
Fuck no you're not crazy. It's despicable, irresponsible, and just plain disgusting. If a provider offered it to me I would straight turn that shit down.
WIDE open in Dallas, even in some ads.
As a frequent visitor to Dallas and I review the ads regularly, it is offered like candy on Halloween. I do no judge but I avoid the ladies who openly offer it. Not work the risks IMHO
Damn! Playing with fire is right. Gheez!
Dallas is gross... RW obligations keep dragging me out there but I’m to the point I won’t even advertise when I’m there .. for what?? So I can be bombarded with disrespectful ass requests? Every now and again I’ll get lucky with someone traveling from Houston or Austin who’s in town and gives a shit about their health
And don’t bother trying to get those people to see the error of their ways.. I was told to “go back to my cousin fxckin state if I didn’t like it”
... I’m not even from Arkansas but atleast the people here understand the concept of HEALTH IS WEALTH smh
Dallas is gross... RW obligations keep dragging me out there but I’m to the point I won’t even advertise when I’m there .. for what?? So I can be bombarded with disrespectful ass requests? Every now and again I’ll get lucky with someone traveling from Houston or Austin who’s in town and gives a shit about their health
And don’t bother trying to get those people to see the error of their ways.. I was told to “go back to my cousin fxckin state if I didn’t like it”
... I’m not even from Arkansas but atleast the people here understand the concept of HEALTH IS WEALTH smh Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Lawd have mercy!! SMH at Dallas
Yikes, and here I thought the worst thing about Dallas was the crazy drivers. I just can't imagine the thought process. I'd sooner go skydiving again than risk catching something nasty or getting a girl knocked up.
I used to want to go to Dallas to play, but not anymore.
Sounds like they are ripe for an epidemic of sexual diseases.
Those who think "it can't happen to me", may be in for a rude awakening.
They certainly don't ALL do it, I can vouch for that. I did see bareback mentioned openly in a few TER reviews, that got the provider in question crossed off my list real quick. Maybe it's worse here. I haven't looked in the ECCIE Dallas forums or ads, I already know next time I'm in that area I'll be scheduling a return visit to one of the same gals.