The first clue that impeachment is bombing!!!

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...mminent-070909

Yeah, Pelosi needs some news that average people are concerned about. She now wants to pass USMCA.

BAHAHAHA
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 12:00 PM
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...mminent-070909

Yeah, Pelosi needs some news that average people are concerned about. She now wants to pass USMCA.

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
So months ago she knew that impeachment was going to bomb and started negations? Is that wtf you are trying to sell today?

The comments are the clearest indication yet that House Democrats are close to a deal with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer after months of negotiations on the pact's labor, environmental, enforcement and prescription drug provisions.

the first clue yesterday was all the snoring you heard across America

but that didn't stop the main stream media from using adjectives like "devastating" and "bombshell" when talking about yesterday
My favorite is "bombshell."

There's been 3 years of fake bombshells.

I'm not a lawyer but my guess is that you lead off with your best witness. Even CNN said the Ambassador failed.

I'll believe Pelosi when I see it. She'll put poison pills in to taint the agreement. This treaty could have passed months ago.

The Dims can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

The last real bombshell was the 2016 election.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 12:11 PM
the first clue yesterday was all the snoring you heard across America

but that didn't stop the main stream media from using adjectives like "devastating" and "bombshell" when talking about yesterday Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
All that matters in this regard is swing voters in 6 states.

Your stupid opinion does not matter nor does mine. In fact not one single posters in this forums opinion matters.

Pelosi knew all along impeachment was a losing proposition. If she had not pursued impeachment the communists in CA would have voted her out of office. She succumbed to pressure from the left wing communists to save her own skin.

Democrats will be punished at the next
election but she will refill her seat as the minority leader. She's pretty sharp and knows how to survive.
My favorite is "bombshell."

There's been 3 years of fake bombshells.

I'm not a lawyer but my guess is that you lead off with your best witness. Even CNN said the Ambassador failed.

I'll believe Pelosi when I see it. She'll put poison pills in to taint the agreement. This treaty could have passed months ago.

The Dims can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

The last real bombshell was the 2016 election. Originally Posted by gnadfly
taylor..the old guy..was a nice enough sort and more reflective in his answers

my take is he was a victim of the Stockholm syndrome and under the dims sway but as the day wore on, he gathered himself and became more objective

the other guy was a rank partisan and when he could he tried to be Schiff's stiff

there just werent a lot of opportunity for him to help Schiff out however as he didn't want to blatantly lie, but his "opinions" while worthless to all but the dummies out there that populate dim ranks, were skewed
Pelosi knew all along impeachment was a losing proposition. If she had not pursued impeachment the communists in CA would have voted her out of office. She succumbed to pressure from the left wing communists to save her own skin.

Democrats will be punished at the next
election but she will refill her seat as the minority leader. She's pretty sharp and knows how to survive. Originally Posted by Yachtmaster
you're very right she had her reservations

even now she weasels, saying this is just an inquiry into whether or not to impeach, trying to leave herself an out

I think she had talks with Schiff who promised her he had this and now that he doesn't have it, she is most likely ruing the day she gave Schiff his head

now she probably wants to hand Schiff his head
The Impeachment Hearing resembled an SNL political skit. The two star witnesses Kent and Ambassador Taylor presented nothing but "Hear Say" testimony. Then Congressman Quigley who tried to sell the stupid idea that Hearsay is better than direct evidence, apparently this idiot isn't knowledgeable enough to know that "Hearsay" isn't admissible in a court of Law. All in all the hearing was nothing but a chattering class of dipshits on the part of every Democrat present. These people are truly a laughing stock.
The Impeachment Hearing resembled an SNL political skit. The two star witnesses Kent and Ambassador Taylor presented nothing but "Hear Say" testimony. Then Congressman Quigley who tried to sell the stupid idea that Hearsay is better than direct evidence, apparently this idiot isn't knowledgeable enough to know that "Hearsay" isn't admissible in a court of Law. All in all the hearing was nothing but a chattering class of dipshits on the part of every Democrat present. These people are truly a laughing stock. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That stupid fuck Quigley might be dumber than Sheila Jackson Lee!
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 01:58 PM
The Impeachment Hearing resembled an SNL political skit. The two star witnesses Kent and Ambassador Taylor presented nothing but "Hear Say" testimony. Then Congressman Quigley who tried to sell the stupid idea that Hearsay is better than direct evidence, apparently this idiot isn't knowledgeable enough to know that "Hearsay" isn't admissible in a court of Law. All in all the hearing was nothing but a chattering class of dipshits on the part of every Democrat present. These people are truly a laughing stock. Originally Posted by Levianon17
At what fucking point did your dumbass ever think impeachment was a court of law?
Second clue that the hearings bombed was that the lead story today was that KellyAnne Conway and her husband are fighting over his interview on MSNBC
All that matters in this regard is swing voters in 6 states.

Your stupid opinion does not matter nor does mine. In fact not one single posters in this forums opinion matters.

Originally Posted by WTF

for once i'm actually going to reply to one of your troll posts. because you are right. this is nothing more than a stunt to swing voter opinions .. and it's failing. go look at the comments section on Yahoo articles about all this .. chock full of highly liked posts like this ..

https://news.yahoo.com/live-impeachm...121551539.html

not going the way the Democrats thought it would .. the public .. who vote .. aren't buying it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (78.5 KB, 47 views)
At what fucking point did your dumbass ever think impeachment was a court of law? Originally Posted by WTF
At no point did I ever think it was a court of Law, you basically missed the point as usual. Hearsay is not only inadmissible in a court of Law but also in a formal hearing such as the Impeachment hearing where discovery is the main premises for whether a crime has been committed or not. In the case of Impeaching a President of the United States there must be a basis for the crimes of Bribery, Treason and other High crimes and Misdemeanors. "Other High Crimes and Misdemeanors consists of Perjury of Oath, Abuse of Authority, Bribery(Did the President accept a bribe), Intimidation, Misuse of Assets, Failure to Supervise, Dereliction of duty, Unbecoming Conduct, Refusal to obey a law, Chronic Substance abuse and Tax Evasion. No testimony presented by any witness supported any of the above impeachable offenses with pertinent facts. Therefore the Impeachment hearing of Donald Trump is no longer valid.
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2019, 04:59 PM
L17 - the DPST's are an impeachment in search of a crime.

They spent the last 3 years in sarch of "Russian collusion", and now quid pro quo as a charge to support impeachment.

They persist in a Quixotic pursuit despite a good chance that Trump will not be convicted in a Senate trial. and all this hearay behavior will blow up in their faces in Nov 2020.

None so blind as will not see.

They are truly Trump haters above all - Including their responsibility as elected representatives to serve the country. .