Posted Rates Not being Reflective of Actual Rates

There is a lot of Rate Manipulation going on....

Positioning, posturing... not sure what to call it.....

Rates are posted higher......

Guys write reviews quoting higher rates......

then everyone is talking about what they REALLY paid.....

With all the talk of rates being raised it reminded me of an old tactic I used in the automotive industry...

I would come sit down and present reasonable and discounted numbers to a prospective buyer who would look at it and offer some ridiculous low amount for the car.....

I would go back to the desk and ask for a new sheet at Retail plus a grand.... at a shorter term... and at a much higher rate.....

then present the numbers again ....

When confusion set in I would say..... " When I presented you the first numbers I assumed you wanted to know my best possible price on the car. I was hoping not to have to go back and forth negotiating to eventually get there... But since you prefer to negotiate we'll start here"....

More times then not I would close at the first set of numbers I presented....

Maybe some smart ladies are just making their original rates more appreciated and less subject to discounting below them.....

I.E. I WANT $250 and Hour.... I'll advertise $300 an Hour..... and people will appreciate the $50 "discount" and not beat me up over the $250

Whaddaya think?
That is annoying as hell Whispers. I'm with ya bro.

It's common practice in the retail world, marking up an item to discount it later. I remember promoting "Lost Our Lease" sales, only to come back two weeks later with a "We Found Our Lease" event.

I wonder what the wholesale price of pussy is.

What I find even more annoying is a provider posting a rate and then the reviewer lists the rate as "BU." (Between us ... or is it Baylor University?)

I pay the posted rate and get the business out of the way before the pleasure. Transparency in business is pretty important when you cut a deal that will put your balls that close to someone's teeth!
I wonder what the wholesale price of pussy is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think they need to restock... Just rejuvenate it....

I was listening to KLBJ Radio the other morning and they were taking about something called a FleshLight. I went and looked it up and it seems like it's basically pussy in a can.... for $69.95 plus shipping and handling....

Supposed to be all lifelike and stuff....

Perhaps the ladies could try some "Fleshwash and FleshRenewing Powder

Attachment 42748

Purchased together they are only $11.95 and supposedly can rejuvenate a puss 8-10 times....

Maybe all that is needed to lower the price of the puss is some mass merchandised products designed for what they are selling....

Transparency in business is pretty important when you cut a deal that will put your balls that close to someone's teeth! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is the funniest thing you've said 'Sup....