Just Statitics

• Go4it
  • 01-20-2021, 11:09 PM
I didn't put them together and I won't remember a year from now, but ------

Today is 1 day before Bidens inauguration... Gas is currently $1.95per gallon. Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest it has been in years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well. And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—unprecedented!
Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
#Biden takes over on 1-20-21.
Lets look back next year...
  • Trey
  • 01-21-2021, 01:44 AM
North Korea ain't testing because they are building now. You should list the suspected increase in NK nuclear arsenal. I can't say they are under control when they got about 40 nukes at least by now. They got the H bomb under trump's great leadership of the situation.

Today is 1 day before Bidens inauguration... Gas is currently $1.95per gallon. Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest it has been in years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well. And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—unprecedented!
Lets look back next year... Originally Posted by Go4it
This skew, gdp up because reflection of second where way down, if biden has any thing positive will be considered good, it also and economy if too 1% did you look at incarceration rate, homeless right, bottom 20% savings rate, since he won't be talk stock market like Trump again any positive return will be good a smoother ride would be better.
North Korea ain't testing because they are building now. You should list the suspected increase in NK nuclear arsenal. I can't say they are under control when they got about 40 nukes at least by now. They got the H bomb under trump's great leadership of the situation. Originally Posted by Trey
Speculation post
Thanks Go4It. I either disagree or am unsured of some of your numbers.

I don't remember the last qtr GDP growth. The UE number seems incorrect and it can be easily manipulated by the bureaucrats. Before COVID the UE number was around 3.2% and we had the highest workforce participiation rate in history of this country.

The housing market is extremely strong depending on "location, loca...." I'm getting multiple offers for my home almost daily. Postcards, letters, phone calls, texts, even fuckers knocking on my door. Saw something on TV were SIXTY (60) percent of people were buying homes UNSEEN in person. They were coming in to TX from Cali or NYCMA to FL and doing all the home shopping over the internet.

Lets look back next year... Originally Posted by Go4it
and white people (and other conservatives) are still free at the moment

free to have a different political philosophy other than some woke leftism

check back next year after a year of dimocrats working on "unity"

teach your children, teach you if you want a job or whatever else
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2021, 07:43 AM
North Korea ain't testing because they are building now. You should list the suspected increase in NK nuclear arsenal. I can't say they are under control when they got about 40 nukes at least by now. They got the H bomb under trump's great leadership of the situation. Originally Posted by Trey

As Amerika has joined the marxist dictatorial countries of teh world - and Trey is not joyfull over the Kim achievements in NK???

and what do expect senile fiden to do about it - hand him more plutonium uranium??
that 's a good marxist answer the LSM will applaud!
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2021, 07:44 AM
and white people (and other conservatives) are still free at the moment

free to have a different political philosophy other than some woke leftism

check back next year after a year of dimocrats working on "unity"

teach your children, teach you if you want a job or whatever else Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Amen - the war on 'white supremacy' is now in full force.
Didn't take long for the racism to float to the top of this bowl...

Surprise!
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2021, 07:48 AM
Thanks Go4It. I either disagree or am unsured of some of your numbers.

I don't remember the last qtr GDP growth. The UE number seems incorrect and it can be easily manipulated by the bureaucrats. Before COVID the UE number was around 3.2% and we had the highest workforce participiation rate in history of this country.

The housing market is extremely strong depending on "location, loca...." I'm getting multiple offers for my home almost daily. Postcards, letters, phone calls, texts, even fuckers knocking on my door. Saw something on TV were SIXTY (60) percent of people were buying homes UNSEEN in person. They were coming in to TX from Cali or NYCMA to FL and doing all the home shopping over the internet. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You must have been a writer for Fantasy Island in a previous life....
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2021, 07:52 AM

Surprise! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
According to these pukes....400k dead Americans are tickled pink with Trumps economy!

Trump piled up 8 trillion in debt in 4 years and our Proud Boys brag about his economic genius!
Lets see FIRST DAY : At least 11,000 jobs lost Keystone xl / 15 hour min wage ( proven job killer) / more masks boom for ppe makers CHINA ( fed building even he didn't ) climate accord / that's just the start
Senility now enjoy the poverty to come is a understatement
Just Brilliant the galactic incompetence of the dark winter has started

Surprise! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The racism is all the dims