Totally Not Related to the Hobby - Fashion Jobs in Austin?

Hi Austinites!

I currently reside in Houston, but am contemplating an Austin move at some point next year. (I won't be providing there, though, sorry!)

I am wondering if you any of you lovely people know of any good resources to look for fashion related jobs in? I mean the kind in terms of designing, etc?

This is my civvy profession, which is why I am considering the move, and would like to start scoping out the job scene. I don't know much about Austin at all (only visited a few times), and have tried looking online already, but haven't had any success really. Tried craigs, but there doesn't really seem to be any jobs there at all.

So, do you know of any great sites/local papers, etc, that would list these types of jobs?

Thanks very much ahead of time.
  • Loxly
  • 11-16-2014, 04:48 PM
Have you tried searching through www.meetup.com ?
I know there are at least a handful of fashion firms here in town, but I'm sorry, there aren't any I know of off hand. There was an article on a local designer in the Austin American-Statesman today. They have also run the occasional photo spread. You might to to check out their website for leads.
Thanks, guys! Both awesome suggestions and I will look into it.