I think it is time to let everyone know...

That I will only be available in the early evenings and flexible on the weekends from here on out. I will still be around for those that will ask where I disappeared. I have come to a decision, that I am going UTR. My travels will also change drastically as things in my life have taken on a more positive perspective. A big thank u for those who have accepted me and respected my opinions and to those who have encouraged me with many words of wisdom through the years
Congratulations, Mina, on your decision, and good luck in your future.
thank you!
I wish you the best!
I wish you the best Mina. I will keep your number.

Big AL
I'm glad things are on the positive side for a change for you, and hope it stay positive.....you have a special place in my heart and always will... stay in touch

hugs & Kisses ;-)
best to ya...keep in touch!
I am very happy for you. Don't be a stranger, Pretty Lady
Best of luck Mina !!
I wish nothing but the best for you sugar: Hope you stay in touch with everyone, you have been a delight to us hobbist and this board......
Serveitup, I sure hope to occasionally visit u when u come this way still hehe. Tracer, ur still with me regardless sweetie. All others, I will keep in touch.
Grats Mina. I enjoyed the time we were together and hope I can still see you again soon. I am glad your real life is going well for you and I wish you much happiness and success. Your insight and comments will be missed.
Ty sir and I look forward to seeing u again as well
Mina,

Wish we could have arranged something....if we ever make it to Biloxi we will try and catch up with you. Good luck and congratulations!
Thank u both! I will make it over that way one weekend I promise and if u do come this wAy I'll be there with bells on