Jade Spa on NW Military

Anyone know if this place has girls that like to play?

The windows are tinted so it would seem to be a playground.
Don't waste your money, decent massage only 1 decent looking gal in the entire place. The odds are not in your favor, usually a much older lady will provide a massage and a tug at most.
I heard the EXACT same thing at the other board. Don't waste your time. If you want to play, we are (sadly) down to one spa in San Antonio that is a sure-thing.
I had a great massage + there and afterwards, as I was getting dressed, she gave me a hug and a slight kiss, and then grabbed my waist and pulled it up against hers as if to tell me, perhaps next time. She was very good and she used non-scented oils.
Got a name??? How long ago did you visit?

What was the rest of the talent like?

Also, do you request in those places??? I have always picked if they lined up or taken what I got.
This was probably back in October. And there wasn't any choice, but she was probably in her late thirties and a spinner, but defiantely not gorgeous. Try subtle suggestions as the two of you get into things, see where things go. I would have to say that if you want to play more, it's probably not the place to go. I don't think that's what there there for, but maybe if the right guy came along, and then more than once, possibly.
They do provide the best massages in SA but nothing else. For sure not FS.