Public Apology and a Thank You for Bearing with ME!!! MUAH!

Hey There,

I just wanted to apologize for anyone I have had to bypass on seeing due to family circumstances over the last 2 months. I finally have them all taken care of and cleared.

Thank you for bearing with me during the hectic and very emotionally trying time for me. Thank you for the words of encouragement and all the little things some of you amazing gentlemen have helped out with. You have been so understanding, it helped me more than you will ever know.

For those of you I have missed during this time due to handling my family issues that needed immediate attention. I accept full responsibility for my actions. Please accept my sincerest apologies from the bottom of my heart and hopefully in the future I can make amends.

I hope you all have an amazing week! I will see you when I get back into town on Saturday.

Much Love, Licks & Moisture Filled Panties,
Sloane Macallan
No need to apologize for tending to family, Sloane.
I'm glad that you've got things settled and hopefully
all is better with you and yours.

Regards,
SKF
Glad all is well Sloane.
And that ladies and gents is .........a class act
Good to hear that your issues have been resolved.

Family is first and things do happen.

The community is happy to have you back.

SF
God Speed!
Good luck and glad to have you back.....
Very classy, sloane. Can't wait to reschedule.
Thank you all for understanding you SA men are some of the most amazing I have had a pleasure to play with.

XoXoXoX
Glad to see everything has worked out for you sloane.....now if I can only clear my schedule so that I can come see you
no apology needed. happens to all of us at some time or another. important thing is you were able to take care of everything and everything is ok.