Favorite Feature

This question has probably been posted somewhere, I just couldn't find it. Hopefully, people don't mind revisiting the subject.

Guys, what is your favorite feature of a lady?

Ladies, if you don't mind some self examination, what is your favorite feature about yourself? Least favorite?
I'm a Leg & Ass guy! Love Em! Long Well Maintained Hair for some reason!
Some brains to go with the whole package.
Definatley the eyes, just ask Sara! ;-)
Big, perky tits. Absolutely love 'em.
...LOL....I like the eyes and legs and brains and etc...but the favorite part?????.....that is easy...

MEOW!
Attitude, attitude, attitude. (Let's have fun!) I've enjoyed myself, thoroughly, with just about everybody type and feature, of every flavor, there is. Two of my ATFs are polar opposites in terms of body type.
The things I get the most compliments on are my eyes, ass, and mouth.

My favorite part of me is my eyes. I feel as though its more than just the color or shape, but that you can really get alot out of them. Passion... you can see that I am really in that room with you not thinking about my grocery list or what Im cooking for dinner.

A close second would be my kitty. I spend so much time shaving to make her flawless shaved, and she is so soft.. I love her... and she loves me

My least favorite.. would be my height. I wish I was much shorter. While I am only 5-5, I still wish I was about 5 to 5-1. But oh well. lol
Legs, Ass, brain and positive attitude. Tempted to say total package.
legs and ass and in between.

Humm favorite feature would be my , long legs, long brown hair, booty! ...Dam Sonya Playmate don't have a least favorite feature WEE
...LOL....I like the eyes and legs and brains and etc...but the favorite part?????.....that is easy...

MEOW! Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
+1
Ass, Ass, Ass and more Ass, I love a woman with a nice juicy ass! Yeah Ass!!!!!!!!
lol @ sonya.....you fill my requirements prefectly.
lol @ sonya.....you fill my requirements prefectly. Originally Posted by frostdollar
Yep, she's THE total package alright Hi Sonya