covid

got my dose of covid....think I will use this 10 years down the line for early retirement disablitlty... not gonna lie kinda of glad I tested positive .... I'm gonna use shortness of breath as a disability ... body aches memory loss etc ... don't wanna curse myself I might exactly get those symptons... but then again I have to survive the virus first before I get ahead of my self lol
I'm sure there's a few guys wondering who you've seen that may have the RONA that they have seen,if you've done any playing in the past 2 weeks or so. VALID question.stay well and get healthy
Good luck and speedy recovery
I didn't spread to anyone one here... I only partake in a occasional amp....too afraid of catching something....if it wasn't for stds I would be a valuable poster here.... even my last amp experience which was in April turned me off she gave bbbj without me even asking I know the risk is low but I was paranoid for awhile lol....catching something is death sentence for me lol..
Hope you get well soon.
  • NoCSM
  • 01-10-2021, 11:55 AM
I didn't spread to anyone one here... I only partake in a occasional amp....too afraid of catching something....if it wasn't for stds I would be a valuable poster here.... even my last amp experience which was in April turned me off she gave bbbj without me even asking I know the risk is low but I was paranoid for awhile lol....catching something is death sentence for me lol.. Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Your visit in April, was this at 1760?
  • Quail
  • 01-10-2021, 01:32 PM
I also tested positive for COVID on December 3 . Never had ( still don’t) any symptoms except a slight cough. I’ve read that men and women my age ( 70 ) often have more symptoms . I quarantined for 14 days to be safe . I wish all men and women on this site a Happy and healthy 2021 !