TENS units, e-stim, etc

Vitokc started a thread in January about these devices and I was curious so I looked into them and bought an inexpensive unit from Amazon with attachments.

I find them incredibly painful. If the intensity is low I feel hot little needles. If I turn it up they are big hotter needles. I tried them first on my leg and am very wary of anywhere more sensitive.

There is also a "mode" function which gives you steady stimulation or in bursts or various combinations but same issue.

I also tried it on one of my UTRs and she didn't like it at all either.

Anyone have real experience with these and can make some suggestions? because right now, I would suggest GITMO try them out.
P.S. I also started at 140 width and 70 hz as recommended for beginners if this means anything to anyone with experience.
only way your going to know if you like it is to strap it on your dick and find out! but then again e stim is not for everyone.
I've looked into estim a little bit but never tried it. When doing an internet search, I found several message boards similar to this one that are specific to using TENS/estim for masturbation. Those would probably be a much better resource.
Many years ago because of a sore back I saw an acupuncturist.. He loaded me up with needles and attached a tens to them. He then instructed me to slowly turn it up as I could tolerate. it. It was actually helping but once my leg started trying to hop off the table I knew it was time to trim. lol
That's a shame. I use to work at Cirilla's and they had a body wand with the e-stim thing. It was almost $200 so I never bought it but it got me obsessed with tens units and this kind of play. Did you try turning it down lower? Maybe you should, and place them on your inner thighs! Still a sensitive area, but not awful. Try relaxing and then turning it on, then jack off? Sometimes you just have to relax and mentally explore for things to work. At least I do. I wouldn't give up on them just yet though.
Relaxation is a powerful inducer. Try deep breathing and focus your thoughts.