Just for you still looking.

Thank you sir!
Interesting.... They let members in this forum start threads to insult other members?

That can be good to know.
Self righteousness, narcissism are trademarks of a republican/Trumpette. They're important in their great minds according to them, therefore they are or should be important to every one.

Interesting.... They let members in this forum start threads to insult other members?

That can be good to know. Originally Posted by Whispers
Self righteousness, narcissism are trademarks of a republican/Trumpette. They're important in their great minds according to them, therefore they are or should be important to every one. Originally Posted by dumars
So you DO agree that he is important?
Your reading comprehension skills need work Mr. Trumpette. Consider a remedial class!

So you DO agree that he is important? Originally Posted by Whispers
Bump

That can be good to know. Originally Posted by Whispers
They even let idiots from Texas come and spam the forum.
Bump Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hummmmm bump is considered SPAMMING here. I wonder if the MODS will give "YOU" 10 points???

They even let idiots from Texas come and spam the forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm not sure "idiots" is an endearing term any where. Sounds like "5" point...

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
I never looked at the points I was given for referencing Jade Rose's threAD's pictures to this but I don't care!!!!

Apparently because of the actions, months ago, by one of your KC Mods, you are now meeting someone who is going to change your boards landscape until his actions are righted. They will do it by the rules and since it looks like he is bringing some other members (pro's) to assist. They have had Mods replaced before and will have it happen again.

Enjoy the ride

Hummmmm bump is considered SPAMMING here. I wonder if the MODS will give "YOU" 10 points???

I'm not sure "idiots" is an endearing term any where. Sounds like "5" point...

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Your reading comprehension skills need work Mr. Trumpette. Consider a remedial class! Originally Posted by dumars
They do need work. But, believe it or not, he has a college degree! (I mean, surely it was a low grade state school, he just scraped by, and probably cheated his considerably sized ass off, but, he's got the diploma. So I hear.)
I guess this thread is about me LOL Awesome! Think I'll post some pictures I've taken. I usually reserve these for special occasions.

Never Give SL BS Points He Doesn't Like It

I had a MOD in SA that was screwing with me....we saw how that worked out LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxXdE7pBTjQ

I guess this thread is about me LOL Awesome! Think I'll post some pictures I've taken. I usually reserve these for special occasions.

Never Give SL BS Points He Doesn't Like It

I had a MOD in SA that was screwing with me....we saw how that worked out LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm not sure "idiots" is an endearing term any where. Sounds like "5" point... Originally Posted by Still Looking
It was a complement in this case.
It was a complement in this case. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really...