4 Green Berets Are Killed 2 Weeks Ago And Trump Uses Obama As An Excuse For Why He Hasnt Called Their Families

• WTF
  • 10-17-2017, 07:42 AM
Hey so we don't share political views. I do think you are a good guy. I learned a lesson that its better to have a strong village of good people as apposed to bad ones. Have a great day and I hope you will accept my offer of good will. Originally Posted by R.M.
Speaking of Goodwill...can you put a ring of your lipstick on my dipstick!
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey Dotard! The conversation is about Trump vs Obama. I know she got more votes but she did not win, remember? By the way did the current S.o.S. call them?
Hey Dotard! The conversation is about Trump vs Obama. I know she got more votes but she did not win, remember? By the way did the current S.o.S. call them? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your lying, covetous bitch -- hildebeest -- lost the election and won't shut the fuck up, M T Brain Socket. The latest rendition is that the Russians brainwashed Black Lives Matters advocates through propaganda laced Pokeman GO, M T Brain Socket ... and you miserable hildebeest miscreants swallow that story line like a commode takes down turds, M T Brain Socket.
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2017, 09:18 AM
Nope you trumpers swallowed all that Russian dick. Eating up the fake news posted on the net. Dilbert is a great example he quotes fake news to this day. Trumpers cant think. They just wait for the Russians to tell them what to think.
Nope you trumpers swallowed all that Russian dick. Eating up the fake news posted on the net. Dilbert is a great example he quotes fake news to this day. Trumpers cant think. They just wait for the Russians to tell them what to think. Originally Posted by Trey
You'd be the one swallowing Russian dick, jackass. You and hildebeest sowing dissension and refusing to accept valid election returns is just what the Kremlin ordered, you stupid and indoctrinated piece of shit.
Hey so we don't share political views. I do think you are a good guy. I learned a lesson that its better to have a strong village of good people as apposed to bad ones. Have a great day and I hope you will accept my offer of good will. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hey I do accept. Thanks. Fact is i have some Republican friends we just generally dont talk a lot of politics. lol

My issue is not about politics its about Trump and his lack of basic human decency, decorum, and character. I have no doubts Jeb Bush or John Kaisch would not have been this morally disgraceful of an officer holder.

Thanks for the olive branch ;-)
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2017, 10:20 AM
You'd be the one swallowing Russian dick, jackass. You and hildebeest sowing dissension and refusing to accept valid election returns is just what the Kremlin ordered, you stupid and indoctrinated piece of shit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you think having morons influenced into voting for a real estate agent equals a valid election. Thats why we are stuck with a dumb ass, dumb ass.
If you think having morons influenced into voting for a real estate agent equals a valid election. Thats why we are stuck with a dumb ass, dumb ass. Originally Posted by Trey

You're a fucking moron. Trump was elected because you fucking dim-retards ran the lousiest candidate in American political history, fuck face.
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2017, 11:34 AM
He wasn't elected. He was selected.
Your lying, covetous bitch -- hildebeest -- lost the election and won't shut the fuck up, M T Brain Socket. The latest rendition is that the Russians brainwashed Black Lives Matters advocates through propaganda laced Pokeman GO, M T Brain Socket ... and you miserable hildebeest miscreants swallow that story line like a commode takes down turds, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not one word of your reply has anything to do with the post Idiot!You know that you lack any cognitive skill so you grade papers most the time. LOL Stick to what you know! So when do you ever have something productive to say?
He wasn't elected. He was selected. Originally Posted by Trey
And you have been selected as moron of the forum
Not one word of your reply has anything to do with the post Idiot!You know that you lack any cognitive skill so you grade papers most the time. LOL Stick to what you know! So when do you ever have something productive to say? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
He has legit mental problems. No doubt he belongs in a halfway house. They're upset because they know Trump is a disgrace and has no respect for the troops. He gets called out for his lack of empathy towards the troops and the first thing he does to insult his retard supporters is say but Obama....lol what a disgraceful moron
He would have to have a brain to say anything remotely intelligent.
.....Trump is a disgrace and has no respect for the troops. He gets called out for his lack of empathy towards the troops ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How would you know? Have you figured out your gender yet?

For today?
Maybe Trump will just dedicate a golf trophy to them rather than call them.