A Solution To The Left’s “Court Packing Initiative”.

The Republicans and Conservatives could ask the Dems to do one simple thing to garner support for their Court Packing scheme.

Pass the law, but have it come into affect AFTER the next Presidential election.

Simple.
lol,
I like that idea, but the Dims are in a want it now mode.
The Republicans and Conservatives could ask the Dems to do one simple thing to garner support for their Court Packing scheme.

Pass the law, but have it come into affect AFTER the next Presidential election.

Simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S

And ask every single Democrat if they thought giving Trump a chance at 7 seats ( 3 plus and additional 4 ) on the court was something they were pushing for just 2 years ago. Wouldn't you love to hear those answers.

Solution makes about as much sense as expecting Trump to have waited until after the election to replace RBG. Sorry, but hypocritical "solution" disguised to support your wishes. Politics is Politics, so cry me a river. The left abided four years of Trump and now its the right's turn to suck hind tit. Maybe some will learn to moderate at some point (applies to both sides).
Solution makes about as much sense as expecting Trump to have waited until after the election to replace RBG. Sorry, but hypocritical "solution" disguised to support your wishes. Politics is Politics, so cry me a river. The left abided four years of Trump and now its the right's turn to suck hind tit. Maybe some will learn to moderate at some point (applies to both sides). Originally Posted by reddog1951
You must have skipped civics class. It’s a Presidents constitutional duty to nominate a justice when there’s an opening. It’s the Senates job to act on it. Trump nominated Barrett, Obama nominated Garland. The Senate didn’t act on Garland, they did on Barrett.,As usual, you’re misinformed and wrong.
Merrick Garland's Supreme Court nomination was dead on arrival at the Senate, because of his well-documented anti-2nd Amendment views, and EVERYONE on both sides of the aisle knew it. The Senate could probably have wasted valuable time, holding a vote, and forcing Obama to try again, but they had better things to do. Alternatively, Obama could have read the handwriting on the wall, withdrawn the Garland nomination, and tried again. He thought he had better things to do.
Solution makes about as much sense as expecting Trump to have waited until after the election to replace RBG. Sorry, but hypocritical "solution" disguised to support your wishes. Politics is Politics, so cry me a river. The left abided four years of Trump and now its the right's turn to suck hind tit. Maybe some will learn to moderate at some point (applies to both sides). Originally Posted by reddog1951
The left abided Trump for four years???????????????

All the left did for 4 years was say no!! Promote more division and conspiracy theories and stall any progress for the Country!

You just described the reason for the Democrats wanting this change, for their political wishes. If not, what is the purpose of adding 4 more Justices? And FYI RBG is on record being against this decision along with the other ulta liberal Bryer. So the two most liberal Justices in recent memory are against this move.

Adding 4 more Justices is a "solution" to what problem? The hypocrisy is easy to see if the side calling for 13 Justices wouldn't want 13 Justices under a Republican President. The only way one gets away from the issue of hypocrisy, would be to agree that the next President gets to make that reform. Then it is a less political reform since nobody knows who the next President will be. If 13 is just a better idea, it can weight another 3+ years.

It's really unbelievable to me how a simple word like hypocrite can be so misused. If you don't believe a Republican President and Legislature should have this power and correct me if I'm wrong, did Democrats want this change when the President and Legislature was Republican? But you do believe a Democrat President and Legislature should have this power, then you are a hypocrite.

Pelosi dismisses progressive ‘court packing’ legislation
“I have no intention to bring it to the floor,” Pelosi said of the legislative push.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ng-bill-481895

PissLousy couldn't get Trump kicked out of office after he was already out of office, so she knows how to count beans. They have to get rid of Bitten first.
It's simple... All of this makes sense if you read and understand Why the elites want to replace the electorate.

IT's over. There will be killing aplenty in the coming conflict but the people have lost. There is no going back. Everything is now a mopping up operation.
simply FY

IT's over. There will be killing aplenty in the coming conflict but the people have lost. There is no going back. Everything is now a mopping up operation. Originally Posted by texassapper
It's almost the weekend. Imbibe some more. It will help you.
Trumps appointees have ruled with the liberals several times already. What’s the problem? Robert’s sides with the liberals more than conservatives. Breyer, a Bush appointee, is a stone liberal.
Adding 4 more Justices is a "solution" to what problem? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
its a solution to the problem of the rule of law and the constitution being in the way
Trumps appointees have ruled with the liberals several times already. What’s the problem? Robert’s sides with the liberals more than conservatives. Breyer, a Bush appointee, is a stone liberal. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. The Supreme Court has become nothing but a Chicken Shit Cult. They don't care about doing the right thing. They only care about what everyone else thinks of them.