Who would you rather see?

• BSer
  • 09-04-2014, 06:30 PM
So I've been thinking about this and wonder who would guys rather see....

A.) 18-30yr old decent to hot looking hoodrat. In all either your car or a run down shithole. Offers almost any service and is in the $200 or lower range

B.) 30-60yr old mature GFE, most likely a BBW. Decent in all maybe some candles and clean towels. Price range in the area of $250/hr

C.) 20-35yr old smoking 5star professional model type provider. Most likely an EROs lady. Good incall very professional. Feels and looks like you have died and gone to heaven. $300 and up price range

Your thoughts if any.......
Kerissa is the only HO I would say I died and went to Heaven. She was $300. I've seen more expensive HOs but she was hotter. Average BJ but loved to fuck and stunning. This new Cassandraevergreen HO on Indys was really good. Italian Beauty looks but knows how to bring it. $1801/250hr. Leyha Lancia is next on the list. I'm not into seeing $300 civee 5's or free for that matter. No interest in old fat HOs with candles or anything else. I have no desire to be a Blu wannabe. I'll leave that to DK.
well i voted for the 5 star pro

since there is only one other voter, I guess bser really likes the 30 to 60 year olds........
  • BSer
  • 09-04-2014, 07:03 PM
well i voted for the 5 star pro

since there is only one other voter, I guess bser really likes the 30 to 60 year olds........ Originally Posted by chizzy
I haven't voted, I am guessing bambino
New Poll

5- Hoodrats
or
1- 5 Star Provider

Judging by the number of PMs that I get there are a lot more hoodrat lovers than you may think.
Well I'm 33 and I like women to be thin, white and younger than me (or about 1/2 of Bam's age). I also like the ease of dealing with backpage...so I will most likely go after the A group.
If that makes me a wannabe, I suppose that's fine. But, if anybody, I prefer to pattern my hobbying after loneshark.
New Poll

5- Hoodrats
or
1- 5 Star Provider

Judging by the number of PMs that I get there are a lot more hoodrat lovers than you may think. Originally Posted by BluMax
Not really, guys don't want to spend money to crack their nuts. Or, some guys are looking for bareback. I'm not suprised. I'm not being judgementel, I've seen my share of hoodrats and BB sessions. Kinda like BSer, before he reached puberty, and obesity.
Which one gives enthusiastic rim jobs and swallows? I'll take two of her.
  • BSer
  • 09-04-2014, 07:41 PM
I think hoodrats is the front runner!
  • BSer
  • 09-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Which one gives enthusiastic rim jobs and swallows? I'll take two of her. Originally Posted by Gates123
You can find that in A and sometimes C, B may never miss a meal but believes they are above that being a union and all.

Take C gates they are upscale
I like hood rats. You never quite know what your getting yourself into. I can handle myself reasonably well, so I kinda savor the risk. You can always just turn around and walk out, if need be. When you get a good one, they Fuck like no tomorrow AND swallow.
It's a beautiful thing.
Which one gives enthusiastic rim jobs and swallows? I'll take two of her. Originally Posted by Gates123
Damn fuckin straight skippy

I agree with BSer, usually found at A and sometimes C but almost never at B
A good hoodrat is typically more willing to please, a great fuck and less costly. What is not to like?
I don't fit any of those 3 categories. Not even remotely.
A- im cheap, like short notice, enjoy the risk factor, they have no rules and are young, plus cheap, i know going in what im getting, id rather save a few hundred and play some 100 dollar blackjack hands after....just me