It's been real

Well boys and girls the fat lady has sung. Have had a great time in the community and met some amazing people. Selena, marybeth and Jamie Marie just to name a few. Unfortunately I have to bid you adieu. With the recent hacker threat coming to light and the influx of rumors regarding bbfs providers, I have decided it's time to kick rocks. Thank you to all the ladies that made my experience here an amazing one. Stay safe out there and watch your asses. The butt you save may be your own.
Well boys and girls the fat lady has sung. Have had a great time in the community and met some amazing people. Selena, marybeth and Jamie Marie just to name a few. Unfortunately I have to bid you adieu. With the recent hacker threat coming to light and the influx of rumors regarding bbfs providers, I have decided it's time to kick rocks. Thank you to all the ladies that made my experience here an amazing one. Stay safe out there and watch your asses. The butt you save may be your own. Originally Posted by 1inamillion205
Well sorry to see you go, but just FYI rumors are 99.9% made up by butt hurt clients that didn't get their way with a provider and now is trying to ruin her business.

But if you must leave then I wish you luck.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-21-2015, 03:01 AM
Well boys and girls the fat lady has sung. Have had a great time in the community and met some amazing people. Selena, marybeth and Jamie Marie just to name a few. Unfortunately I have to bid you adieu. With the recent hacker threat coming to light and the influx of rumors regarding bbfs providers, I have decided it's time to kick rocks. Thank you to all the ladies that made my experience here an amazing one. Stay safe out there and watch your asses. The butt you save may be your own. Originally Posted by 1inamillion205
So, you're saying the most productive and proven path towards your life's quest for strange pussy is over and done with? Good Luck! Happy Hunting!!
The hacker threat is the primary reason I'm leaving. AFF a few months ago and Ashley Madison over the weekend. Only a matter of time till eccie and p411 gets in the cross hairs. Time to get while the getting is good!
The hacker threat is the primary reason I'm leaving. AFF a few months ago and Ashley Madison over the weekend. Only a matter of time till eccie and p411 gets in the cross hairs. Time to get while the getting is good! Originally Posted by 1inamillion205

Do you think your info will leave this sites database when you leave? just curious.
what's that line? you can check out but you can never leave?
what's that line? you can check out but you can never leave? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
"you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" The Eagles from Hotel California
No, no, no...It's "Roaches check in but they don't check out!"
You will be missed babe
Also pertinent lyric from ht.Cali....we are all prisoners of our on device.
Yes we are. You don't enter the hobby and leave it the same person. Not better, not worse, but changed. Fortunately, leaving is not yet on my radar.
I'm sorry to hear you go, you sound Like a gentleman I would get along with...glad you had fun while it lasted! Be safe!