"Scared to Death" Speech

... G'day Politicoes,

... Crikey! ... What a speech! ... THAT will unite the country.

... Badmouthing Trump and Republican supporters the whole time.
Biden had the sad look of Scared Stella...

... Totally SCARED TO DEATH that president Trump will be
marching back into the White House in January of 2025.

#### Salty
Fear mongering and partisan politics on full display.
dems ARE the problem as they ARE the ones dividing the nation. There is no argument that can be made on their behalf. dems are the party of hate.
Really? Perhaps you should take a class in verbal comprehension. He did not badmouth all Republicans. He did however point out the danger of the Cult of Trump and their predilection to violence. I understand that you are probably content with being TOLD what to think say and do and I understand that you do not comprehend that Emperor Diaper Don Narcissus is corrupt and only cares about himself, money and power.
So, you advocate a dictatorship under his royal highness Diaper Don Narcissus
Nice demonstration of seeing the forest from the trees, Chefnerd
Nice demonstration of seeing the forest from the trees, Chefnerd Originally Posted by Precious_b

... Too Right! ... I surely 'ad the same thought. ...

#### Salty
MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, MAGA,MAGA, MAGA

Biden can kiss my ass.

Old, stupid, senile, inept, pathetic, corrupt piece of shit.
Trump, Trump, Trump

Corrupt, Corrupt, Corrupt, Corrupt, Corrupt, It' all about M E ME ME I am the supreme ruler of the universe . Just ask my brainwashed gullible minions
So, you advocate a dictatorship under his royal highness Diaper Don Narcissus Originally Posted by chefnerd
I don't think anybody does. The continuing hate saga with Trump is getting old and stupid now. Biden is just fanning the flames of animosity, there is no future in that poor tactic.
If the foo shits, wear it.
Really? Perhaps you should take a class in verbal comprehension. He did not badmouth all Republicans. He did however point out the danger of the Cult of Trump and their predilection to violence. I understand that you are probably content with being TOLD what to think say and do and I understand that you do not comprehend that Emperor Diaper Don Narcissus is corrupt and only cares about himself, money and power. Originally Posted by chefnerd

Hate and divisive ^^^^^^^^ Pot Kettle

Deserves another
Great speech.
Some other guy once gave a speech demonizing huge swathes of the population. Can’t remember his name, but he had a funny little mustache.
All that was missing was a Hitler mustache and some Swastikas.
I don’t watch TV so I missed tonight’s episodes of CGI.

How was it???

Was the character playing “I Took The Shot” Biden good in tonight’s episode???

As is the usual case, I am asking for a Friend.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law