Moved from Houston Encounter per OP's request

Defective youtube link removed.
Thank you sir.
Moved from Houston Encounter per OP's request

Defective youtube link removed. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
watch?v=
  • Tiny
  • 09-02-2022, 09:34 PM
This guy is a comedian. I suspect he's right though, that the Israeli study showed a 75% reduction in hospitalizations for people 65 and older given Paxlovid, and no significant benefit for people under 65. He goes on to say there are studies out there that do show significant benefits for people over 50. Well, I'm in that age range, between 50 and 65, and if I come down with COVID I'm going to do my damnedest to get Paxlovid. What's the downside?
It tastes like a grapefruit’s taint. For five or six days. You totally forget you’ve got COVID.

Actually, I don’t know if it helped me or not.
  • Tiny
  • 09-02-2022, 10:10 PM
A friend of mine, who had the disease twice thinks the Paxlovid helped a lot. And yes, he said the worst part was the grapefruit taint taste. Well, he didn’t use those exact words
This guy is a comedian. I suspect he's right though, that the Israeli study showed a 75% reduction in hospitalizations for people 65 and older given Paxlovid, and no significant benefit for people under 65. He goes on to say there are studies out there that do show significant benefits for people over 50. Well, I'm in that age range, between 50 and 65, and if I come down with COVID I'm going to do my damnedest to get Paxlovid. What's the downside? Originally Posted by Tiny

If you're under 65 not much benefit. I wonder why?
Obviously you wonder a lot. What’s your theory? Is it a plot to kill old people?
Obviously you wonder a lot. What’s your theory? Is it a plot to kill old people? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I doubt it's a plot to kill old people. I think it's one of the many Pharmaceuticals out there where your millage may vary. They'll probably come out with a new and improved version, that's how they make money.
Covid has always been the case where about 75% never got very sick and often had colds worse than Covid. It is higher than that now as the virus has gotten milder with each variant like most variants.

The only we know for sure is that Fauci talks out of both sides of his mouth and it originated out of the Wuan lab. The only question is whether it was leaked on purpose or just carelessness at the lab.
First of all, that’s two things. Not the ONLY thing..

Second of all, you’re wrong.
Covid has always been the case where about 75% never got very sick and often had colds worse than Covid. It is higher than that now as the virus has gotten milder with each variant like most variants.

The only we know for sure is that Fauci talks out of both sides of his mouth and it originated out of the Wuan lab. The only question is whether it was leaked on purpose or just carelessness at the lab. Originally Posted by farmstud60
No, it wasn't carelessness. If it was carelessness the disease would have been detained in China. This Pandemic was strategically planned.
This guy is a comedian. I suspect he's right though, that the Israeli study showed a 75% reduction in hospitalizations for people 65 and older given Paxlovid, and no significant benefit for people under 65. He goes on to say there are studies out there that do show significant benefits for people over 50. Well, I'm in that age range, between 50 and 65, and if I come down with COVID I'm going to do my damnedest to get Paxlovid. What's the downside? Originally Posted by Tiny
Yes, Dore is a comedian. Better yet, he's a p_thead comedian who does better reporting, on a variety of issues, than any of the network goofballs. He also used to be on TYT until he parted ways with them less than amicably. He's appeared on Tucker Carlson and he's had guests like Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taiibi on his own show among other notable print journalists. He's a guy that has a ton of integrity and has no problem calling out his own side. Big Bernie supporter and nails all the sellout corporate democrats in the legislature (all of them in other words). You'd do well to listen for perspective if nothing else. And he's funny!

Yes, Paxlovid has some efficacy in a limited age range. The problem is that it's not being marketed and prescribed as such. Had it gone through more extensive trials it's limits might have been exposed. Will there be any deleterius effect revealed down the road? Do you not think people should be aware?