John F. Kennedy Was A Conservative, Says Black Author, Lawyer, And Talk Show Host. (Video)

Well, of course he was, mate.

Kennedy was surely bringing Conservative views to the Democrat party.
And reckon the Dems didn't fancy THAT at all.

#### Salty
JFK, Founder of Supply Side Economics?

"Our present tax system... exerts too heavy a drag on growth; it siphons out of the private economy too large a share of personal and business purchasing power; it reduces the financial incentives for personal effort, investment, and risk-taking. In short, to increase demand and lift the economy, the federal government's most useful role is not to rush into a program of excessive increases in public expenditures, but to expand the incentives and opportunities for private expenditures... It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now."

- From JFK's Speech to the Economic Club of New York, December 14, 1962
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2022, 12:46 PM
[B]

He Didn't Need Art Laffer to Draw a Curve on a Napkin Either
Originally Posted by lustylad
But you do....once rates get too low....continued cuts brings in less tax revenue. Something you , Tiny and TC might want to study.
Well, of course he was, mate.

Kennedy was surely bringing Conservative views to the Democrat party.
And reckon the Dems didn't fancy THAT at all.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It got his brains blown out.

I have never doubted for a minute that Lee Harvey Oswald shot him from the widow of that book depository building.

The big question has always been, “who put him there”?
jfk and his brother were killed to answer for the kennedys' family crimes and corruption
JFK would be run out of Washington for being a right wing radical who’s “dangerous to our democracy”.
That was 60 years ago boys. You're all living in fantasy land.

I suppose that's all you've got given present circumstances.

Oh .. Welcome back Cheap Charlie. They ain't caught you yet?

LOLLING!
That was 60 years ago boys. You're all living in fantasy land.

I suppose that's all you've got given present circumstances.

Oh .. Welcome back Cheap Charlie. They ain't caught you yet?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's right 60 years ago and this Country hasn't learned a thing from it.
Prager U? Please don't tell me you give credence to a place with less credibility than Trump U?
Prager U? Please don't tell me you give credence to a place with less credibility than Trump U? Originally Posted by chefnerd
What did he say that wasn’t factual? Claiming the source is bad isn’t a credible argument if you can’t dispute the content, it’s just you plugging your ears and humming because you’d rather not hear it.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2022, 06:50 AM
What did he say that wasn’t factual? Claiming the source is bad isn’t a credible argument if you can’t dispute the content, it’s just you plugging your ears and humming because you’d rather not hear it. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Taxes can be too high what he didn't say was that they can also be too low.

Have you ever heard of the Laffer Curve?
See you again soon, Charlie!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
... Can you lads STAY on-topic??

#### Salty
Bogus topic, propaganda video, packaged to convince MAGA Republicans that “even black people” believe as they do.

Poorly disguised attempt to pander.

That on topic enough for-you, Salty.