Rachel Maddow the smartest and sexiest woman on television.

Isn’t Hillary still the smartest women in the world, or did Oprah surpass her?

The brightest and I think the best looking. The looks part is subjective but her knowledge about the market and tax matters outshines all. Hands down the brightest woman reporting today and might be smarter than any of the men. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes Stephanie Ruhle is right up there with Rachel, a duo with those two then hours of political talk would be heaven, your right!
Yes it’s obvious she got hired for her brains, if she actually had brains or any self decency she wouldn’t be working on Fox News. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Guilfoyle has more brains than you, Standing Stupid, and you really need to watch that video of Madcow that LustyLad so graciously posted for you, Standing Stupid.

Yes of course, it's plain to see that Wretching Madcow is highly intelligent... especially when it comes to political forecasting and prognostication!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0TaegQ-kw Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
Yes Stephanie Ruhle is right up there with Rachel, a duo with those two then hours of political talk would be heaven, your right! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Even the stretched neck Maddow couldn’t stand to talk to you for a second. You’re that stupid.
Guilfoyle has more brains than you, Standing Stupid, and you really need to watch that video of Madcow that LustyLad so graciously posted for you, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ooops! I had to replace it with the "Batman" version so StandinStupid can follow along and comprehend it.

Apparently, NBC doesn't appreciate it when youtube users hoist the Wretching Madcow by her own petard! Copyright violation!

It's been over a year, and I'm still not tired of watching this! That's me laughing heartily at the end!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVogLdbfOfQ
Yes it’s obvious she got hired for her brains, if she actually had brains or any self decency she wouldn’t be working on Fox News. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
As a former prosecutor for San Francisco I'm sure she could make your day.
I

Maddow is quite boyish looking, plus she's a lesbian. Maybe she's a bit smart, but far from attractive. It figures the OP would find a lesbian who looks and dresses manly to be attractive, lol.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 06:00 PM
She’s not that attractive. But maybe that’s why you like her.
She’s not that attractive. But maybe that’s why you like her. Originally Posted by bambino
I seriously think the OP is kidding. I think he posted this thread to get a reaction. Nobody claiming to be a man would find Rachel Maddow attractive. Nobody can be that fucking goofy.

Jim
You guys may not agree but Rachel Maddow has it going on, those of us that find Intelligence sexy need look no further. FOX has sexy women but they have the intelligence of doorknobs. I know she prefers women but if she ever starts welcoming men, the line will be long. The after sex conversation would be incredible.

I guess for most of you republitards though it’s hard to find a woman not smarter than you, so the after sex conversation is always great even if your banging a poodle. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're a moron
  • grean
  • 12-16-2017, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

We agree on something! Definitely a smoke show!
You're a moron Originally Posted by Stockinglover
And he's gay
And he's gay Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Standinstraight isn't gay. He's a fag.
We agree on something! Definitely a smoke show! Originally Posted by grean
Exactly, The OP couldn't be a bigger goofball, he's going to watch fake news from a boyish middle aged dyke instead of from a hot model, lol.

Jim