Rachel Maddow the smartest and sexiest woman on television.

Only an idiot like standinshit would think a dyke is "sexy".

You're not a lez are you, standinshit? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Knowing how picky you boneheads are about the women you pay for I am quite sure your qualifications are simply, is she breathing! So before you knock me for finding Rachel intelligent and sexy you should give thought to your own habits and tastes.

And it’s it’s hilarious to hear my heterosexuality being questioned by a guy that calls himself “lustylad” what the fuck is a lustylad lol that’s the gayist moniker on here by far. So he considers himself a “lad” and characterized himself as “lusty” lol, here is a new poll for you is lustylad;

Gay
Or
A leprechaun

I call him “CrustyDick” which is much more fitting.

So don’t try to tell me that if Rachel was posting adds on here you guys wouldn’t be lined up around the block waiting your turn, you boneheads!
Knowing how picky you boneheads are about the women you pay for I am quite sure your qualifications are simply, is she breathing! So before you knock me for finding Rachel intelligent and sexy you should give thought to your own habits and tastes.

And it’s it’s hilarious to hear my heterosexuality being questioned by a guy that calls himself “lustylad” what the fuck is a lustylad lol that’s the gayist moniker on here by far. So he considers himself a “lad” and characterized himself as “lusty” lol, here is a new poll for you is lustylad;

Gay
Or
A leprechaun

I call him “CrustyDick” which is much more fitting.

So don’t try to tell me that if Rachel was posting adds on here you guys wouldn’t be lined up around the block waiting your turn, you boneheads! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I am sure madcow would tell you to pissoff StantheStupid moron

So don’t try to tell me that if Rachel was posting adds on here you guys wouldn’t be lined up around the block waiting your turn, you boneheads! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I am sure lots of guys are attracted to a ugly Bull dyke that looks like private Joker from full metal jacket .
I am sure lots of guys are attracted to a ugly Bull dyke that looks like private Joker from full metal jacket . Originally Posted by goodolboy
Only trannies like standinshit.
Only trannies like standinshit. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Ya thinks he's a tranny? As in transvestite or transexual?

Ok, those choices will definitely be included in any forthcoming poll on the StandinStupid gender question!
Sure. Run another poll to belittle another poster.

May help you come to grips with the sad fact that YOU didn’t make BONE COLLECTOR’S Top 10 list.

And put him on the ballot while you’re at it too, Junior. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
a legend in your own mind dick collector!