Question about Indy Massage

So I am nervous about seeing Indy providers due to LE, and thought it might be a good idea to go to them the first time insisting you are there for massage unless they really grope you and insist...no undercover cop would want to see you twice, correct?

I know reviews exist but there is one i want to see with no reviews.
Feel free to send me the name of the one with no reviews. You can send it via PM if you wish.

Here's the thing, while its not impossible, it is highly unlikely that some random chick out there offering massages is actually an undercover officer. Its not a very good "honeytrap" and it would not be as effective as having the new rookie little hottie cop put on a short dress and stand out by telephone rd. In that situation, the cops can get 10 John's an hour. Using your method, they might get 1 or 2 a week. Plus, they might have to actually give a real massage! LOL.

I'm not a lawyer, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night. . If the "therapist" made the advances on you in order to rope you into a prostitution or solicitation charge, it would most likely get tossed out because you went there for a legitimate massage and the therapist started hitting on you.
no dear no nerves all good just feel relax