She is out of YOUR League or is she?

Not necessarily, Naomi. Originally Posted by shorty
Well give it a shot then LOL. Who have you seen that you would rate lower than a 10? You have the floor
You're not mean. Just a smart ass. Now Charlestudor is mean as hell, I'd give him one hell of a session just so he can be nice to me LOL Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Shit, so mean guys get preferential treatment over smart asses? That just doesn't seem fair. Life’s just not fair!
Shit, so mean guys get preferential treatment over smart asses? That just doesn't seem fair. Life’s just not fair! Originally Posted by Still Looking
No uh... CharlesTudor gets preferential treatment. Lol
No uh... CharlesTudor gets preferential treatment. Lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Lucky dog!
Lucky dog! Originally Posted by Still Looking
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1586255&postcount=4

This is why. LMFAO! I love to hate him.
I'd say I'm about 7-8 over all.
This has train wreck written all over it............ Originally Posted by gimme_that
I hope not but I am ready with the WD-40'ed trigger finger (SL's previous reference, a fav of mine!)

You're not mean. Just a smart ass. Now Charlestudor is mean as hell, I'd give him one hell of a session just so he can be nice to me LOL Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ah, a grudge fuck. Chuck should be jumping all over that one

I'd say I'm about 7-8 over all. Originally Posted by Shayla
Pffftt.....9-10 easy. Don't sell yourself short Ms Shayla! I know what you look like and how you are!
You might just be out of some of these guys league on here!

Pffftt.....9-10 easy.........Don't sell yourself short Ms Shayla! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Since you were first to actually post a number scale.....if she is between a 9 and a 10 for you overall looks wise......who on here is your composite ten"10".
Pffftt.....9-10 easy. Don't sell yourself short Ms Shayla! I know what you look like and how you are!
You might just be out of some of these guys league on here!
That's very flattering! Thanks, Chica Chaser! I'm hardly selling myself short. "YMMV" I guess. I'm not for everyone.
That's very flattering! Thanks, Chica Chaser! I'm hardly selling myself short. "YMMV" I guess. I'm not for everyone. Originally Posted by Shayla
Eh... every girl is YMMV but you're very attractive .
  • Old-T
  • 08-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Me:
--Objectively a 5 on looks.

--Quiet and shy upon first meeting probably takes it down one point.

--Good personality and attentive to what a lady says/body language, plus 1 or 2.

--Gives a signicantly better warm oil massage, +1.

All told: a 6 to 7. Probably a fair assessment.

Her (the last lady I saw, who happens to be the best I've ever seen):
--Looks: 8
--Smokes: -1
--An absolutely infectious upbeat personality: +2 (she is truly off the scale on this, and not just my view)
--Attitude BCD, skills, creativity: +1
--The fact she thinks I'm nice: +1

Total: An 11. And on her it fits.
Uh... this is going to start MAJOR drama. LOL

Anyways, I am a 9-10 and I think my attitude makes me a 12.

Just because a lady is confident in herself doesn't mean she has a shitty attitude.

Why are men so attracted to weak minded/ low self-esteem chicks? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Shit this thread needs a theme song. Lets just dedicate it to you.
http://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek
Shit this thread needs a theme song. Lets just dedicate it to you.
http://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek Originally Posted by acp5762
Oh well. Too early to insult.
Naomi. . . You asked for it, so here it goes. As you may already know, that I'm very picky and hard to please. Of all the ladies that I've seen, only one lady has met all of my qualifications on what a provider should be. So in my eyes she would be a 10 on my scale and the rest of the ladies are several notches down from there.
I'd say I'm about 7-8 over all. Originally Posted by Shayla
You sure look like a 10 from here. WOW!!!