Guys I Always Wonder.....

what you liike best......

lingerie on, or off completely, how about the the thigh highs and heels?
I always thought that since I like lingerie on (like the way it feels),
and that most gentlemen don't get to see it at home? Maybe they
would like me to keep it on for a while?
I at least like to keep on the thigh highs and heels
until things get heated up.
What do you guys prefer?
I'm peeling it off as we get started , I like skin to skin contact . Thigh highs and heels can stay . But belly to belly has got to happen .
I love lingerie, garter belts are a favorite too. I like the heels on the whole time, not a requirement but it's nice when it happens. Once things get going the lingerie should come off or mostly off.
I have to agree with Die hard skin to skin is the best
Different ways each time, usually most ladies end up buck naked! Thigh highs can stay on

Now if a lady shows up in a nice mini skirt and button down shirt, I just pop open the buttons, lift the skirt, and have fun!
Im a panties and T kind of guy. Lingerie has its place too. I prefer to do the undressing as well.
I love it to stay on as long as I have access to all the fun spots. specially love thigh highs, garter belt, panties over garter so they can be taken off and a sexy corset with cups that are flexible. I could ravage a woman thats dressed like that and leave everything on but the panties RAWR!
I like simple attire - regular bra and underwear. It is nice of a lady to put the thought forth with lingerie, but if I am with them, it is them I am after. The lingerie is not necessary - at least for me.
Garters and stockings...keep the heels on... like to use them as handles!!
https://bit.ly/2KWfkhr

shorturl.at/dvMW6
Naked in Heels!
Stockings and heels stay on for sure. Garter is cool too. Sometimes pantiless is pretty hot in that outfit set up. But yes, I wish every girl had a nice sexy outfit or a few outfits. Some ladies have a ton of them. I always request it, and sadly, only maybe 10 to 20 percent of the time it actually happens. But yes, thigh highs and heels are a must for me usually as you likely wont get it at home or civie world.

Luckily, last few encounters all had very nice outfits with heels. Personally like if heels stay on. Too many quick to remove them before the magic happens. In a nutshell, what Tim said above!
This is an interesting thread thanks for sharing guys
+1

That is until I want to start sucking those toes!!!
Garters and stockings...keep the heels on... like to use them as handles!! Originally Posted by tim_29m
+1

That is until I start sucking those toes!!!