DESERTER BERGDAHL, 6 DEAD AMERICAN MARINES AND 6 TERRORISTS GO FREE....

Kudos to Obama. He traded a deserter for 6 Taliban/Al Qaeda Generals. And let's not forget the 6 American men who died trying to find deserter Bergdahl.

Remember, Team Obama hailed deserter Bergdahl as a man who "served with honor and distinction"

And you trust Obama to negotiate a deal with Iran that is in our national security interest?

The men who died trying to find the deserter Bergdahl.
  • Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas
  • Private 1st Class Morris Walker,23, of Chapel Hill, N.C.
  • Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss, 27, of Murray, Utah
  • 2nd Lieutenant Darryn Andrews, 34, of Dallas, Texas
  • Staff Sergeant Michael Murphrey, 25, of Snyder, Texas
  • Private 1st Class Matthew Martinek, 20, of DeKalb, Ill.
Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice.......

LMFAO
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread, Whir-LIE-turd?

It "MAY" be... let's hear it for Faux News conjecture!

SPAM!
Kudos to Obama. He traded a deserter for 6 Taliban/Al Qaeda Generals. And let's not forget the 6 American men who died trying to find deserter Bergdahl.

Remember, Team Obama hailed deserter Bergdahl as a man who "served with honor and distinction"

And you trust Obama to negotiate a deal with Iran that is in our national security interest?

The men who died trying to find the deserter Bergdahl.
  • Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas
  • Private 1st Class Morris Walker,23, of Chapel Hill, N.C.
  • Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss, 27, of Murray, Utah
  • 2nd Lieutenant Darryn Andrews, 34, of Dallas, Texas
  • Staff Sergeant Michael Murphrey, 25, of Snyder, Texas
  • Private 1st Class Matthew Martinek, 20, of DeKalb, Ill.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Firstly, there were 5 men traded for him. Second, they weren't generals.

And as for the soldiers who died, this is a direct quote from Bergdahl's own squad commander:

I can't really say I blame Bergdahl to the fullest extent," former Staff Sgt. Justin Gerleve, Bergdahl's squad leader, told CNN last week, "but if he wouldn't have deserted us, these soldiers very well could have been in a different place at a different time, rather than the place at the time of their death."

There's not even definitive evidence that the army knew he was a deserter. They simply treated it as a missing soldier. You have the benefit of hindsight. They did not.
Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice.......

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He had served with honor and distinction up until that point.
  • shanm
  • 03-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Is this another CJohnny54 thread? Did you finding his money?
Is this another CJohnny54 thread? Did you finding his money? Originally Posted by shanm
You have to ask Obama staff, or was that Congress about the money trail
its obvious Obama wasn't raised like we were

he just has a whole different mindset and set of values and world view and understanding of America than any previous American president, and it doesn't bother him one bit to lie to cover up as much of it as he can
its obvious Obama wasn't raised like we were

he just has a whole different mindset and set of values and world view and understanding of America than any previous American president, and it doesn't bother him one bit to lie to cover up as much of it as he can Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Like critical thought? By all means, let's shut down any thought that doesn't fit within some fucked up box you've created. Stay ignorant. Why should he have to lie? He's the president. He don't give a blue fuck what you think.
Kudos to our Military for not bowing down under pressure from the White House, and did what needed to be done, IMHO though, treason should be added to the malfeasance of Bergdahl. Susan Rice said he served with honor and distinction. Obama had a ceremony in the rose garden for his return with Bergdahl's parents present, as if he was a great soldier. Five top taliban leaders were traded for this _ _ _ and 3 have already attempted to return to battle against our troops.
You don't have to be a military strategist to see how little regard Obama and his administration have for our men and women in uniform. He's more supportive of illegals and people on welfare than he is of our troops. He could care less about the troops and all that they stand for. At best, to him they are just symbols of our imperialist, oppressive nation that needs to be knocked down a few notches. Me? I'm still thinking "Trojan Horse"
Like critical thought? By all means, let's shut down any thought that doesn't fit within some fucked up box you've created. Stay ignorant. Why should he have to lie? He's the president. He don't give a blue fuck what you think. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/25...ronyism-etc/2/

Nah, he doesn't have to lie, it's just part of his being, but I sure hope this country can survive the next year and a half of his falsehoods aka BIG LIES
he has to lie because America isn't as far gone as he wants us to be....

he lies before elections as no other, why? because he knows

he doesnt lie because of me, he lies because of himself

yeah he doesnt care about me or you either for that matter

the thought I'd criticize is your failure to come to grips with the reality of his lies
And let's not forget the corrupt Obama was REQUIRED BY LAW to notify Congress prior to releasing the 5 terrorists. He didn't.

Add that to the long list of Obama corruption/law breaking.