Doubles ?

Have you done them?(or would you like to?) do you prefer them or is it not your thing?
curious as usual
I've done doubles before but feel they are usually a waste of money because the girls have never been into each other and were just taking turns with me.

I have a double scheduled for this afternoon and I hope to see some girl-girl action too, thus maybe a real double. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I have experienced two times. First one the girls werent into each other so not really good. Second one was much better as the girls were good friends (and apparently active lovers).
That was another thing I was wondering, if ya'll prefer the girls be into each other or all about the guy. I'm asking because I have a friend that wants me to double with her and Ive yet to do it in the hobby .
I agree that the best doubles are when the two gals are extremely passionate with each other. You need two gals who are strongly bi and are very attracted to each other and are willing to passionately kiss and go down on each other and also use a strap on. SNL, if you and your friend can really get into each other, then that would be a hottttt double.
Have had 3 doubles. 2 were lame sessions. The other was quite hot. I totally agree-- for a doubles to work, the girls need to be into "real" girl on girl action. For it to be really hot, all 3 people need to be active at the same time. Nothing like a girl going down on you while she is being eaten out by the 3rd girl.
Have done it about 6 times. I found out the girls were more inhibited with another girl than they were when they were one on one. Only really had one satisfactory session so I don't do them anymore.
If the providers are really turned on to each other and get into some high intensity foreplay and kissing as a prelude to the guy sliding in, it will be very very hot
Well Sweete it is more fun when the girls interact with each other and the man can either join in or just watch
  • Mokoa
  • 07-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Doubles are so much fun!

That was another thing I was wondering, if ya'll prefer the girls be into each other or all about the guy. I'm asking because I have a friend that wants me to double with her and Ive yet to do it in the hobby . Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I wouldn't waste your time on a doubles session if both ladies are not seriously into each other, for an hour at least!
SNL, are you and your friend really into each other so you are able to make passionate love with each other??
SNL, are you and your friend really into each other so you are able to make passionate love with each other?? Originally Posted by whitechocolate
she is in the hobby as well and ive yet to be intimate with her.
i've had one double a few years ago, they weren't into each other and it was just awkward... I would have had a much better time if they were into each other (as i was lead to believe) or just schedule with each separately.

So joining the majority SNL, unless you two are into each other I would recommend against it, unless the client was notified of that before hand
the main thing in a doubles session is to have fun with it.
sit and talk about it first and find out what each person wants out of it.
If you like to kiss then make sure you spend time kissing as part of the doubles action.
talk to the guy and see what he wants out of it ..some like the girl on girl action mainly for the double session while some like the 2 girl action on the guy.
I have always enjoyed working with one female to satisfy the other female and then taking turns until it gets going good then it just becomes natural and let it happen.
course its always fun when you have two experienced ladies that know how to tease a man and get his best out of him too.